BY AG HAIR

Product build-up, chlorine and damaging mineral deposits are a thing of the past with AG Hair's Therapy Renew Clarifying Shampoo's gentle, colour-safe revitalizing formulation. The ideal swimmer's shampoo, AG Renew gently removes chlorine and product build-up and leaves hair with renewed manageability. No salt. No PABA. No parabens. No gluten. No DEA. No animal testing. see more...

Cat H.
Lexington, KY
I use the renew shampoo every now and then. I got it on sale at Ulta for $5 and it seems to work well. It doesn’t dry my hair out but does give me that squeaky clean kind of feeing. I follow up with a good conditioner afterwards.
Alisha A.
Love using this between shampoo brands or on days that I use a lot of product. It removes any product buildup and gets my hair ready to start the abuse all over.
Jessica W.
Thorold
This shampoo seriously does clarify. Sometimes you need something like this to get all that gunk out (dry shampoo, hair spray) and this leaves your hair queaky clean. Sometimes need to a leave in treatment after since it is drying.