AG Hair Texture Moisture Mask 6 oz

by AG Hair

Healthy, hydrated hair is the foundation for the effortless, undone styles the Texture line is all about. There are so many elements that affect the porosity and overall condition of your hair such as colour treating and heat styling. AG?s Moisture...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AG Hair Texture Moisture Mask 6 oz!
Julia H.
AG Hair Texture Moisture Mask 6 oz uploaded by Julia H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked the way it smelled and love that it hydrated well. But it kind of stopped working after awhile and I’m not quite sure what happened. AG Hair Texture Moisture Mask 6 oz
Jennifer T.
Winnipeg, MB
I was actually really surprised about this. I didn’t like their shampoos for me as I thought it made my hair super dry but the mask itself was such a nice change and changed my opinion on this brand. I use just a small amount to massage along my ends, and after rinsing it off I notice that it’s so much more easier to brush my hair and feel that it’s extra soft when it’s dried
Katrina C.
St, NL
This is lovely for dry hair without weighing it down. It smells fresh and clean, but not an overpowering scent. I use it as a pre-shampoo mask and my hair is so soft afterwards. A great pick me up!
Vanessa A.
Kitchener , ON
Very moisturizing with a pleasant smell. A little goes a long way. I also love that this is a Canadian company that does not test on animals and is vegan. Will buy again.
Sara K.
Maple ridge , BC
I got a sample of this as well as a sample of the matching shampoo and I used the mask for 30 mins before my shower and I can physically notice a difference in my hair. My normal conditioner was just not cutting it anymore and this did the trick and helped my hair become more soft & shiny!

Looking for your answer?