AG Hair Texture 4 Pc Set uploaded by jennifer J.AG Hair Texture 4 Pc Set uploaded by jennifer J.AG Hair Texture 4 Pc Set uploaded by jennifer J.

BY AG HAIR

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Texture 4 Pc Set - AG Hair Texture 4 Pc Set is effortless, undone hair made easy.Includes:Cleansing Cream foam-free hair wash (2.0 oz)Sea Spray beauty wave finish (1.8 oz)Texture Gloss undone definition (0.4 oz)Dry Wax matte finishing mist (1.5 oz.) - Texture 4 Pc Set see more...

Review (1)
Nina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great set if you want to try out this brand. I am always on the hunt for good sea sprays. My hair is naturally wavy, but could us an extra boost some mornings. The Sea Spray has a surprising amount of hold. It really helps to hold the style throughout the day. The dry wax was even better. it really helps me get that messy beach look that I love so much. The cleansing cream is great, especially since I'm afraid to use the bottle of Wen that I still have. Yet to try the texture gloss, but because of how much I loved everything else in the kit, I have high expectations.