Hair CareHair ProductsShampooAG Hair
Sterling Silver Shampoo - 10 oz

AG Hair Sterling Silver Shampoo - 10 oz.

by AG Hair

Specially formulated to eliminate brassy, yellow tones from blonde and silver hair, this toning shampoo removes dullness, leaving hair looking cleaner and brighter. contains a blend of antioxidants including sunower seed extract, marigold, lavender, red clover, pine and carnation that ght off free radicals and guard against UV exposure contains polyphenols, natural compounds found in owers that keep color vibrant, even in intense sunlight pH 4.5-5.5 no salt, parabens, PABA or gluten Imported. How to use: Massage into wet hair. Rinse and repeat as desired. Use once or twice a week for color maintenance or more frequently for persistent discoloration. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month.

How often do you use this product to a bayalage?
Start your review of AG Hair Sterling Silver Shampoo - 10 oz.!
Daisy M.
Elk River, MN
I LOVE this shampoo, I have very light blonde hair and this keeps my hair not brassy in between colors. It smells so good too!
Lisa R.
Lansing
AG Hair Sterling Silver Shampoo - 10 oz. uploaded by Lisa R.
Purchased at: ULTA
The best for keeping the brass at bay. I use it for my daily shampoo to keep my color toned. It’s awesome.
Dawn M.
Madison, MS
I love the AG sterling silver shampoo! It’s a great product for anyone who prefers a light to platinum blonde color. I was introduced to this product at Ulta by one of their stylist. I have purchased this shampoo repeatedly since then.
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
AG Hair Sterling Silver Shampoo - 10 oz. uploaded by Maura G.
This shampoo works great to tone my platinum blonde hair. It really helps keep any brassiness away. It also helps keep my color looking better between salon visits! It works well on both oily and dry scalps because I get both, depending on how often I was my hair. My hair doesn’t get oily easily since it is very color-treated with products that contain bleach. I have naturally dark brown hair and I color it platinum blonde! I would highly recommend this shampoo to anyone with blonde hair! I would also recommend it to anyone with light silver or gray hair because this shampoo is also made to tone up those shades as well! This shampoo is also a good price for the amount and quality of the product that you get!
Sarah R.
Columbus, OH
This is by far the best purple shampoo for silver/ashy blonde hair. For my hair I have to leave it in for a good 15-20 minutes but I have thick and long hair that takes a lot of maintenance. I have bought it 4-5 times and will continue to use it!!
Stephanie F.
Mckinney, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Best purple toning shampoo hands down! I’ve tried many other brands recommended by my stylist and none of them worked for me. I found this one on my own as a happy accident and I absolutely love it. It smells almost like coconut and tones my blonde balayage beautifully.
Julie L.
Pennsauken, NJ
A deep purple color and thick consistency . It lathers and foams so perfectly and works well to take away it brassiness and bring it back to an ashy blonde. It feels like luxury! I would buy it again
Jennifer L.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased at: ULTA
I definitely love this silver shampoo! It was recommended by one of the sales reps at Ulta. I mix it in with some of my regular shampoo because of how stiff it makes my hair and because I also have oily hair. I recommend for someone who is looking to buy a purple shampoo for the first time. It sort of had a strong smell of coconut so if you are sensitive to smells then I wouldn’t recommend. On the other hand, I noticed that when using this product 2x a week I got such a dry scalp!! It was pretty awful so I would recommend not using it as often.
Chaps B.
This has one of the most violet based tones for blondes. It dries hair out very much and that’s one of the reasons I discontinued using it smells very beachy and does what is meant to do in regards to keeping hair color bright.
Kelcie K.
I love the sterling silver line from ag! I have been using it for a few years now and any time I try a different toning shampoo I always come back to this one! I like to leave the conditioner on as a mask sometimes up to an hour! It tones my hair while making it super soft!