BY AG HAIR

Product Description- AG Hair Colour Care Sterling Silver Toning Shampoo. Polish out unwanted brassy tones and bring out the brilliance in blonde, silver or highlighted hair. AG's sterling silver shampoo tones and brightens while treating with protein and humectants for added moisture and strength. pH 4.5 - 5.5.Ingredients- Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, Hydroxypropyl mwthylcellulose, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfomate Hair Type: Chemically-Treated Hair Type: Damaged and Colored Size: 30.1 - 35 Oz.

• How many times a week should I use this to maintain a lig...3 Answers
  • I've recently died my hair a light blonde color, and I'm ...2 Answers
  • Would you recommend this for more honey tones that aren't...1 Answers
Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I think it does a DECENT job at keeping my hair from being super yellow-y. But not to the extent I want. It’s called ‘sterling silver’ but I don’t feel as though it makes my hair silver enough. Joico purple shampoo and Shimmer Lights are extremely good with keeping my hair SUPER platinum and silver. But at a cost—extremely dry hair. This product doesn’t dry my hair like crazy! But doesn’t get it as toned as I wanted. I think this product would be good to use if you wanted to give your hair a break. Or if you don’t mind that it’s not as silvery or platinum. I’m not dissatisfied with it. It’s not a bad product. I’ll probably purchase it again. I purchased it from Ulta it was on sale for 15 dollars and normally retails about double that I believe.
ABIGAIL S.
 Anytime someone I know dyes their hair blonde or any light color, I immediately recommend using this purple shampoo. I use it about once a week, or when needed, to battle brassiness which is really common when you go blonde. People always ask me if I’ve dyed my hair recently because it keeps my blonde looking very fresh, which is something I live for. Maintaining blonde hair can be extremely expensive and this, for the most part, helps me avoid sitting in that salon chair every few weeks. The price point is a little on the higher side, but that comes with having to maintain bleach-dyed hair so I’m okay with it.
Taylor R.
Thibodaux, LA
I will raveee about this product! This is the ONLY purple shampoo that I can use on a daily basic and it not give my platinum blonde and purple hue to it! I use this along with the Conditioner! Leaves my hair smelling good and smooth and noooo brass tone!!!
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
I can definitely appreciate this silver shampoo though it’s not my favorite that I’ve used for one reason only: it has sulfates in it which dry hair out. The color is great because it doesn’t leave an uneven purple hue like some other purple shampoos, but does a better job at actually toning it. I prefer pravana purple shampoo because it has no sulfates though some people can’t jive with the fact that it doesn’t lather, I care more about the health of my hair than the way lathering feels.
Erin M.
I wash my naturally dishwater blonde hair, with blonde high lights just once a week, always with this shampoo. It keeps my blonde well toned and luminous. I pair with AG Hair Sterling Silver Conditioner - 2 oz. to maintain my silky texture. My natural wave looks beautiful air drying after using this. Other shampoos for waves and curls would leave my hair feeling like it had a build up. I only have clean beautiful hair with this!
Laurie A.
Marina, CA
I felt like my hair was dry after using this shampoo. But his to be expected from toning shampoo. I was not able to achieve the toning I was looking for but this would be good for less brassy blonde
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
This is a holy grail product for blondes that want to achieve cool toned hair. It’s pigmented purple in order to beat any brass tones in your highlighted hair. I would pass on the conditioner because it is not as pigmented and go for a color protecting conditioner instead.
Paige N.
York, PA
LOVE this shampoo! It's my favorite. I love this brand. It keeps my hair healthy and doesn't dry it out. The only downside is the cost, but it's definitely a quality product.
Vanessa E.
Great blue shampoo, does a good job of pulling the yellow out of the lighter spots of my hair. Doesn't pull it out completely in son of my darker spots but also doesn't have a crazy smell or residue. AG Hair Sterling Silver Shampoo
Courtney M.
AG Sterling Silver is the ONLY purple shampoo I use! It tones without leaving an overly purple mess (I have experienced this many times with other brands!) This shampoo is made for blondes and it works wonders! The ph balancing formula helps to control breakage and maximize shine and softness.
Abi J.
Osseo, MN
I have blonde hair, but it tends to turn a gross gold tone. Would this be the right toner for me? And where would I find this?
Gail B.
Some violet shampoos are drying, does anyone know if AG is drying.! Would rather have the golden color then dry hair. Thanks
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
How many times a week should I use this to maintain a light, but not brassy blonde?!
Savannah K.
Fort Bragg, NC
How many uses does it take to notice a difference with this?
Megan H.
Merced, CA
I've recently died my hair a light blonde color, and I'm searching for the best purple shampoo. I've heard good things about AG. Is this a good shampoo and are there any other suggestions??