AG Hair Sterling Silver Shampoo

by AG Hair

Product Description- AG Hair Colour Care Sterling Silver Toning Shampoo. Polish out unwanted brassy tones and bring out the brilliance in blonde, silver or highlighted hair. AG's sterling silver shampoo tones and brightens while treating with protein and humectants for added moisture and strength. pH 4.5 - 5.5.Ingredients- Water (Aqua, Eau), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Laureth-4, Lauryl Pyrrolidone, Hydroxypropyl mwthylcellulose, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone PEG-8 Meadowfomate Hair Type: Chemically-Treated Hair Type: Damaged and Colored Size: 30.1 - 35 Oz.

What’s the best purple shampoo that actually works? I’m currently using AG Hair Sterling Silver Shampoo
Does anyone else feel like their hair is extra dry after using this?
SUNDAY RILEY A+ High Dose Retinoid Serum Be honest, which do you like better the red hair or grey hair? TIA!
Start your review of AG Hair Sterling Silver Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Elle P.
AG Hair Sterling Silver Shampoo uploaded by Elle P.
I miss the old Ulta jumbo sales during #haircare sale season. This is when I would purchase the AG Hair Sterling Silver Shampoo and conditioner. Between salon visits I'd use this a couple times a month to refresh my lighter pieces. It lathers well and smells pleasant. I love this as the formula is now.
Jennifer L.
Albuquerque, NM
AG Hair Sterling Silver Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this shampoo for almost a year for about 1-2x a week. Recently I did notice that it dried out my scalp a ton! I had the worst dandruff I’ve ever had in my life so I stopped using it for a couple of weeks. That was one of the downsides of using this product, but it can be quite expensive. It has kept my highlights from looking bronze colored and the photo attached is 2 months from getting my highlights touched up.
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,105 reviews
AG Hair Sterling Silver Shampoo uploaded by Danielle A.
By far my favorite toning shampoo to use on myself and clients! Will remove orange/yellow undertones from hard water and fading.
Allison S.
TEMPLE TERR, FL
Best toning shampoo out there! My salonist recommended this to me, and I can’t use another one. It brightens, tones, and smells amazing. I would say this and pravana are the top tier. Highly recommend!
Breanna A.
AG Hair Sterling Silver Shampoo uploaded by Breanna A.
After I had my hair ruined by my hairdresser I started using this to help even out the tones of my blonde hair and maintain the color. Not only is the purple a beautiful color it smells amazing. It worked perfectly. The only problem I had as a student was the price. Would reccomend in a heart beat!
Gina B.
Orlando, FL
AG Hair Sterling Silver Shampoo uploaded by Gina B.
This shampoo works soooo good! Okay, little trick! Use it on dry hair!... yes, dry. So before you shower, comb this through your hair and leave it on for about 15--20 mins. Then hop in the shower and wash hair like normal. It'll tone out all the brassiness and works a lot better than using in the actual shower. I do this like once a week and it keeps my hair nice and cool/silver :)
Alicia W.
Torrington, CT
I purchased the Liter Size of this shampoo at Ulta during their Huge LITER sale! I used to use Shimmer Lights however, I do believe I have found the BEST purple shampoo now. This product is not too-drying for my hair and gives it the perfect touch of ash tone. Even when I air-dry my hair this product makes it look like I have just stepped out of the salon. I am addicted and will kick Shimmer Lights to the curb now.
Joanne C.
This is a pretty good purple shampoo. I like to use it as a pre-toner. I also use this on my hair when need. The color payout is pretty good and tones it. Best way to use it for me is to leave it in for about 5 to 10 minutes depending how much time I have. It gets the job done and way better than Silver Light.
Christina P.
St Augustine, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
LOVE this shampoo!!! I have been using it solely for over a year and couldn't be more happy with a product! AG hair products are some of the best on the market!!!
Kristen S.
Marlton, NJ
Absolutely amazing!! I love AG for their cruelty-free practices! This shampoo is also the perfect purple toning shampoo. Sterling and Color Savor work wonders. If you want to maintain bright blonde hair, without damaging it further than look no further!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Samantha S.
Spruce Grove , AB
il y a 5 mois
Emma L. il y a 5 mois
The new Charles Worthington Colour Plex Purple Shampoo and Conditioner are amazing! ❤ It's salon strength too! xx
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
il y a 2 ans
Tiffany S. il y a 2 ans
To be honest, I love the red. I think it really makes your eyes and smile pop as well as working great with your beautiful skin