BY AG HAIR

Shelby C.
Perkasie, PA
I use this stuff everyday! I only apply it to my mid shaft and ends! My clients love when I use this on their hair and they love the smell (all AG products smell amazing) I’ll buy this for the rest of my life!
Jordan M.
Newark, OH
I received a sample size from a friend who does hair and I absolutely loved it. Doesn't weigh your hair down and smells great
Nadia I.
This is an okay product. Doesn’t work really well. I am not to knowledgeable on this product for hair
Jackie V.
Miami
Great hair line product affordable bought at ta leaves hair refreshed and hydrated easy to use
Britney P.
Whitby, ON
I absolutely l love this hair product! I have fine blonde hair but a lot of it and find that it always gives me that extra sheen that I love in my hair! I use it once a week and that’s definitely enough!
Manuela P.
This is my go to product after I wash my hair. I use one pump, and run it in on my ends. It looks like I got a fresh haircut after using!! I can’t believe the difference. It’s definitely one of my all time fav hair products
Samm B.
Calgary , AB
I absolutely love this product. It has helped keep my split ends at bay and has brought life back to my hair
melissa s.
Camby, IN
How well does this work?