Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare SetsAG Hair
Smooth Set It Straight Argan Straightening Lotion

Ag Hair Smooth Set It Straight Argan Straightening Lotion

by AG Hair

AG's argan-infused Smooth Frizzproof Argan Anti-Humidity Finishing Spray wastes no time getting to work, tackling waves head-on, while you smooth and straighten effortlessly. This humidity-resistant straightening lotion keeps hair smooth and frizz-free all day and is also an effective thermal protector. No salt. No PABA. No parabens. No gluten. No DEA. No animal testing.(5.0 oz.)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ag Hair Smooth Set It Straight Argan Straightening Lotion!
Brianne M.
I love using AG Set it Straight. It helps smooth out my hair and adds moisture which helps cuts down on the frizz. It’s very lightweight, which is one of the reasons I like it so much. You only need a little bit so it lasts a long time.
Jenifer C.
Cape coral
This is the best product. It’s not chemically straightening but it is a lotion that you put in your hair and when you blow dry it with it in it’s a lot straighter than it normally would be. And it actually works so good that you barely have to flat iron your hair and when you do flat iron it it stays perfect even in the hot humidity here in Florida
Char C.
N Ridgeville, OH
The first product that I have used that actually calms my frizz in humidity. I used this while on vacation in the carribean and it kept my hair straight after straightening. I have bought this product at least 3 times.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product a lot. This has made straightening so easy for me! I never liked to straighten my hair because it would never get straight with a flat iron easily. But when I applied this, it smoothed out fast! This is the only product I use now before I want to straighten my hair.
Kellie G.
Dallastown, PA
Applying this product to damp hair really keeps my hair smooth & straight after blow-drying. It has a good scent, but is not over-powering. I repurchase this whenever I run out.
Sarah S.
Greensburg, IN
I want this product because my hair is so frizzy and I don't really like it so I think it is a great product. My hair is not curly but not straight either so I think this is good!
Harjit C.
Pitt meadows, BC
I am a big fan of AG products. This one was recommended by my hair dresser at ZenKai salon in BC, Canada. I like that I only need a bit to put in my hair to smooth out the fly-always. I recommend this product.
Susie B.
Canada
Ag Hair Smooth Set It Straight Argan Straightening Lotion uploaded by Susie B.
Ag Hair Smooth Set It Straight Argan Straightening Lotion uploaded by Susie B.
I have super curly hair naturally and this product is amazing at helping my hair air dry less curly so when I flat iron it doesn't require as much heat to get my hair straight. Saves from so much damage Ag Hair Smooth Set It Straight Argan Straightening Lotion
Ashley M.
Thunder Bay, ON
Holy grail!! This does a bang up job on helping with the blow dry - reduces fizz and my hair dries straighter with this product than without, and it doesn’t weigh down my thin hair!
Karena H.
Ottawa, ON
I've always liked this product! It helps keep frizz down, and makes for a beautiful blowout! It only requires a small amount of product per use as well, so one bottle goes a log way. Smell isn't that great but the formula is :)

Looking for your answer?