Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairsprayAG Hair
Smooth Firewall Argan Shine & Flat Iron Spray

Ag Hair Smooth Firewall Argan Shine & Flat Iron Spray

by AG Hair

AG's Smooth Firewall Argan Shine & Flat Iron Spray provides high shine plus a smooth protective barrier between your hair and your flat iron, smoothing, protecting and preventing breakage while controlling unruly hair and flyaways. No salt. No PABA. No parabens. No gluten. No DEA. No animal testing.(5.0 oz.0

Need help Ag Hair Smooth Firewall Argan Shine & Flat Iron Spray does this really work or is there something better, looking for something to help keep curls in longer after curling my hair and not fall out as soon as iam done my hair
Start your review of Ag Hair Smooth Firewall Argan Shine & Flat Iron Spray!
Layla J.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Ag Hair Smooth Firewall Argan Shine & Flat Iron Spray uploaded by Layla J.
Another stylist station staple. I love using this product in thinner, oily, longer hair clients because it’s not heavy. It does great on shine when used as a finisher or a great heat protectant when strayed on each section at a very high distance. Half of a second spray does the job in my opinion and the price point is pretty good compared to all the other oil spray protectors I’ve used in the pass. Not my first go to but it’s always in arms reach!
Jesica R.
Norman, OK
I’m absolutely loving this product. I just purchased this over the weekend at Ulta Beauty. I love, love, LOVE the way it makes my hair feel and smell. It’s super lightweight. I don’t feel like my hair is sticky or anything after apply this product and it’s makes my hair SUPER shiny. Absolutely in love. Everyone needs this!!
Cristina D.
Deland, FL
Lightweight and leaves my hair feeling amazing! I have curly thick hair and this is perfect to protect my hair from heat damage while also smoothing. And it smells great! Would buy again, totally worth it!
Molly M.
Milwaukee, WI
Ok I'm not even being dramatic when I say I live for this product. Prior to this I used argan oil on my hair and it worked fine, but applying too much was a real problem. With this, the spray mist is so fine that its very difficult to go overboard unless you are holding the bottle too close or are spraying for longer than a few seconds in one place. I usually do a whole head spray and then even lightly spray this on my segmented hair pieces before straightening. This smells amazing, is very high quality and actually works. Love this.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I received a sample size of this product. it was a great option for a heat protectant. I never felt like it dried or made my hair oily and I could tell it was doing it's job protecting my hair from my dryer's heat. however, I'm not really a fan of the scent and I don't really like aerosols in general, so I wouldn't purchase the full size.
Tosha T.
Merritt Is, FL
The smooth line is fantastic it smells great and it always makes my hair feel amazing
Megan W.
Eureka, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really loved this heat protectant when I first got it. I used it and thought it was protecting my hair well and didn’t weigh it down too much...but then I started getting really bad acne around my hair line, and in my neck! I couldn’t figure out what was happening at first, and then I realized the only thing I was using that was new was this - and that it has Argan oil in, which my skin apparently does not like at all!!!! Bad cystic acne, like painful and that doesn’t go away for a long time! Well, I stopped using this and my skin went back to normal. So, I am hoping to be able to return this. Very unfortunate because a lot of salons swear by it.
Nicole R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I did not like the feeling it left on my hands however my hair did take a liking to this spray. I used one spray on each section prior to applying my iron. Oh & it smells good too!
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only spray I will use on my hair!!! It’s amazing! There’s no sticky, crunchy residue left. This leaves a nice shine on my hair when I used my revlon brush hair dryer.
Grey X.
Ag Hair Smooth Firewall Argan Shine & Flat Iron Spray uploaded by Grey X.
I love this stuff. It doesn't make my hair greasy or heavy, protects, and make my hair super shiny.
I mainly tried it because I was fed up with my hair feeling full of product after straightening and this takes care of that problem. Would definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Denise W.
St Thomas, ON
il y a 2 ans
Kylie R. il y a 2 ans
If your looking for curls I would definitely use a different product, this one is great for straightening