AG Hair - Smooth Firewall Argan Flat Iron Spray - 5 oz. uploaded by Elena A.

BY AG HAIR

ItA s a barrier between your hair and your flat iron, absorbing heat and preventing breakage. Firewall dries the minute you spray it, so your iron can slip seamlessly through your hair, plus itA s infused with argan oil. Translation: Your iron keeps moving and your hair stays healthy. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brandy B.
Emmett, ID
I absolutely love this stuff!! I use it everyday. It leaves my hair feeling soft with a nice shine. I spray a section of my hair before I use my curling iron or flat iron. I would highly recommend this product!
Devin A.
Shippensburg, PA
This hair product is the best when your straightening your hair. It leaves it soft and silky, while also giving it a beautiful shine. I love it and it smells so good!!
Miranda a.
Arab, AL
Love this firewall spray for your hair. Helps lock in nutrients and keep your hair damage free. Can find at most salons. Fair price for the quality
Sadie E.
Saskatoon, SK
I use this before I style my hair and it really does smooth it and make it feel soft. It smells good and it is nice knowing that it also protects my hair at the same time!
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Does this make your hair oily?