AG Hair Restore Conditioner - 33.8 oz. uploaded by Ingrid R.

BY AG HAIR

This daily conditioner restores hair structure and condition from the inside out, allowing your ngers to glide effortlessly through your hair. keratin amino acids penetrate the hair shaft, bonding, repairing and smoothing while adding strength, elasticity, moisture and shine and protecting against further structural trauma shea butter smoothes, moisturizes and conditions a blend of superfruits including acai and goji berry, pomegranate and mangosteen fruit offer extreme antioxidants and vitamins to promote hair health pH 4.8-6.0 no salt, parabens, PABA or gluten Imported. How to use: Massage into clean, damp hair and leave on for 1-3 minutes. Comb through. Rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

• I have natural hair and i am looking for a great conditio...1 Answers
Skyler K.
If you have very dry or damaged hair, this is a great conditioner! I bought this a couple weeks ago and wow...the difference in my hair is crazy. It's softer and feels stronger. It's a very thick conditioner though...like it almost feels like a body lotion/cream. It says to leave it in for 1 to 3 minutes but i usually just leave it for 1 since it's so rich.
Desiree G.
Walker
Love love love this conditioner! My hair feels so much better! I can’t even explain! I tend to get small knots in my hair, because it’s so thick & this helps so much!!! My hair is silky smooth & much Stronger! Plus, I can use less Conditioner!
Maria D.
This conditioner makes my hair feel soft and healthy. I wash my hair everyday with the matching shampoo. My hair is oily ,thin, wavy, and color-treated. This is conditioner helps my hair from getting split ends and other damage. I would recommend, but it's a bit pricey. I usually buy it in bulk when it's on sale at Ulta. But other than that, its a great product.
Ingrid R.
This is a lifesaver for anyone with processed hair. Even if you have fine hair, this is perfection. I have fine, straight, very blonde hair and using this conditioner has kept my hair strong and easy to untangle without weighing it down!! It's a little pricey but worth every penny!!
Taylor R.
Thibodaux, LA
This stuff helped my hair when I thought it was ruined! I had a build up from buying cheap product and couldn’t get the build up out! I used this along with the shampoo and within a few washes my hair was back to normal!
Holly S.
This stuff is amazing for my hair. For the first time I can wash my hair, let it dry and not have to use any other product. It's unbelievable. I use it with AG smooth shampoo. Highly recommend!
Kimberly G.
Edinburg, TX
Smells great but it didn't work for me it left my hair very dry and stiff I used it every day until I decided to change it is kind of pricey for the quality my hair is dark and wavy I wouldn't buy this again
Wendee C.
Port Orchard, WA
Awesome! I have coarse hair and this product, along with their refuel shampoo has been the only thing that leaves it feeling smooth and healthy.
Elizabeth  S.
Cabot, AR
I purchased for my dry colored hair and it made it even more dry as well as it took my color completely out of my hair
Breanna G.
Beloit, WI
Love how soft this conditioner makes my hair but weighs down my natural curls making my hair look a little flat
I have natural hair and i am looking for a great conditioner so i guess my question is how this is on natural hair and is it worth it??