AG Hair Reconstruct Vita C Mask

by AG Hair

The Reconstruct Vita C Mask from AG Hair is an intense and luxurious conditioning treatment formulated to treat extremely dry, damaged or coarse hair. Packed with vitamin C, plant-based squalane, vegetable protein and smoothing shea butter, this mask helps restore moisture, build collagen and add elasticity to dry, damaged hair, leaving it feeling softer, shinier, smoother and more radiant.

Intense and luxurious conditioning treatment; Vegan; Treats extremely dry, damaged or coarse hair; Helps to restore moisture, build collagen and add elasticity to dry and damaged hair; Hair is left feeling softer, shinier, smoother and more radiant; Features powerful active ingredients like vegan keratin, vitamin C and plant-based squalane to improve elasticity, strengthen and counteract the daily stresses on hair

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AG Hair Reconstruct Vita C Mask!
Georgia V.
AG Hair Reconstruct Vita C Mask uploaded by Georgia V.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is incredible. I've tried dozens of masks and dare I say it's even better than Olaplex. I fried my hair a couple weeks ago with bleach and ruined my curls but this brought them back to life. My hair feels almost brand new. Also, it smells like vanilla cake mix.

Looking for your answer?