AG Hair Re Coil Curl Activator (6 oz) uploaded by Lauriell B.AG Hair Re Coil Curl Activator (6 oz) uploaded by Hay L.AG Hair Re Coil Curl Activator (6 oz) uploaded by Gail S.

BY AG HAIR

Lauriell B.
Orlando, FL
I got a haircut yesterday and The Stylist use this in my hair. My hair is very wild and curly and this product helped tame it. It created hold but still allowed movement. My only small complaint is the texture... It's a little sticky during application.
Hay L.
Kingsport
This is my favorite curl activator it's the only one I found that hasn't made my hair stiff or oily .
Now that I found this I will not be buying any other curl activator. AG Hair Re Coil Curl Activator (6 oz)
Teran S.
London
I love this stuff, it makes my frizzy hair into nice curls, that last a decent amount of time, I tried this up against Deva curl and deva curl is a lot more expensive this almost does the same thing for a hell of a lot cheaper I will continue to buy I love AG hair care line!
Gail S.
I love this product. My hair is naturally quite curly and it's taken a long time to find a product that would separate my curls and allow them to be bouncy but also soft and natural appearing and in feel. Many products leave my curls a bit "crispy crunchy" but not this! And, a small amount goes a long way!