AG Hair Mousse Gel Extra-Firm 10 oz

by AG Hair

Our lightweight Mousse Gel is infused with AG’s Curl Creating Complex (C3) providing firm hold curl retention and definition with long-lasting shine. Silk protein adds moisture, strength and elasticity, while panthenol conditions and adds body.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AG Hair Mousse Gel Extra-Firm 10 oz!
Erin C.
Delmar, DE
AG Hair Mousse Gel Extra-Firm 10 oz uploaded by Erin C.
This is my new favorite mousse! I have wavy type 2B hair and it's pretty thin. This for me actually has pretty decent hold. I usually use it with the AG Recoil and it's a great combo. It's a little thicker than normal mousse and I love that I don't have to turn it upside down to dispense it. I will be buying more!
Desiree R.
Chesapeake, VA
Gives lots of volume, has nice hold and coats hair evenly with a sturdy cast. The cast is not extra strong to the point you can’t “scrunch the crunch” with oil. My favorite thing about this is the even distribution and I love the smell of all AG products I’ve tried.

Looking for your answer?