AG Hair Molding Cream uploaded by Bailey R.AG Hair Molding Cream uploaded by Bailey R.

BY AG HAIR

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Molding Cream - Molding Cream distributes easily through the hair and washes out effortlessly.Benefits:Mold, sculpt and set your styleCreate a slick and polished look or piecey separationLong lasting firm hold - Molding Cream see more...

Review (1)
Buy on ULTA*
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
I have a pixie cut that is thick, and sometimes out of control. I picked this cream up because I couldn't find the one I was looking for, but this looked promising. Boy, I'm sure glad I did, too! When I first opened this product, the first thing I noticed was the smell. It smells SO good, like cotton candy! I'm a sucker for hair products that smell good, because once you put it in your hair, you can smell it all day.

This cream has a slightly thick texture to it, but once your smooth it on your hands it gets a little tacky, that's how you know it's a real good hair product! Yes, ma'am! I use this cream after I put a volumizing foam in my hair and blow dry, so this gives my hair a textured and piecey look to it. This also adds a little more 'oomph' to the volume department as well.

Now, I have always had issues with greasy, oily hair, so finding products that don't exasperate that is sometimes a problem, but also a must! This product doesn't make my hair look icky at all, so I'm really thankful for that. I would recommend this product to anyone in the 'short hair don't care' posse, because it's just the best.

Oh, I forgot one more thing! This product is also cruelty free! I love, love, love, products that are cruelty free because animals are precious cinnamon rolls who are too good and too pure for this world. So any product that is cruelty free is a-okay in my book!