Hair CareHair ProductsShampooAG Hair
Moisture Xtramoist Moisturizing Shampoo

Ag Hair Moisture Xtramoist Moisturizing Shampoo

by AG Hair

AG's Moisture Xtramoist Moisturizing Shampoo is specially formulated with a potent blend of hydrating honey extracts and sodium PCA plus protein and amino acids to restore moisture balance, strength and shine. No salt. No PABA. No parabens. No gluten. No DEA. No animal testing.

How does this compare to AG’s regular moisturizing shampoo?
Start your review of Ag Hair Moisture Xtramoist Moisturizing Shampoo!
Amber D.
Marinette, WI
Ag Hair Moisture Xtramoist Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Amber D.
Ag Hair Moisture Xtramoist Moisturizing Shampoo I got this for my birthday and I love it!! It smells like a amazing! It lathers really good and leaves my hair looking and smelling great!!
Cameron D.
Roanoke, VA
Ag Hair Moisture Xtramoist Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Cameron D.
Ag Hair Moisture Xtramoist Moisturizing Shampoo uploaded by Cameron D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently purchased my bottles of AG Hair Care shampoo and Leave On Conditioner. I am very picky with my choices of hair products because my town has extremely hard water. I need a product that does not leave my hair more dry or damaged. I love the smell and texture of the shampoo. It felt cleansing and refreshing with my shower. It left a mild but pleasant smell. It did not overpower my cologne fragrance. I found the leave on conditioner worked very well with my curly hair. My family loved the products also. will continue to use these products with pleasure and highly recommend.Ag Hair Moisture Xtramoist Moisturizing Shampoo
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
My new#1 favorite shampoo! It's absolutely hydrating & keeps hair soft, silky, smooth & shiny. Smells amazing. Rinses clean leaving you with restored moisture & transformed hair. Very nice lather. Will always be one of the few shampoos I'll be keeping in my rotation.
Cathy Z.
Portage, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
I just started using and I noticed a difference the first washing. My hair is bleached, so it’s dry. I’ve even used the matching spray in conditioner and detangler. Very satisfied. Pricey, but if it helps, I got spend the money. I haven’t found anything else like this. It smells like a cherry almond mix.
Lisa M.
Greenfield, WI
Love love this ... this is my favorite shampoo! Smells amazing and a little goes a long way. Ag Hair Moisture Xtramoist Moisturizing Shampoo
Monique C.
Went into Ulta looking for a great moisture shampoo. This one smells great and even upon applying to my hair and washing I felt hair softer and scalp nurished
Katherine H.
Amazing hydrating shampoo! My hair feels squeaky clean and soft after use. It lathers nicely and smells like sherbet!
Jodi K.
beavercreek, ohio
Not a huge fan. It’s expensive and I just didn’t feel that it helped my hair. Like other products the brand offers but not the shampoo for me.
Stephanie L.
N Branford, CT
I love this shampoo ! Especially in the winter when my hair tends to be more dry! Pairing this with the conditioner gave me a little too much moisture so I use them on their own!
kristen. S.
Wilkes-Barre
Love this formula. Although I’m not a fan of the scent. Definitely like other AG scents more.