BY AG HAIR

Infused with essential humectants vital for effective moisturizing, AG's Moisture Ultramoist Moisturizing Conditioner is the perfect conditioning reinforcement for AG's Xtramoist Shampoo. Honey extracts, sodium PCA and amino acids wrapped in a luxurious cream treatment instantly rehydrate, revitalize, restore and transform dry, dull, lifeless hair. No salt. No PABA. No parabens. No gluten. No DEA. No animal testing. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Brittany R.
Meridian, ID
I love this product. My hairstylist uses this brand and I thought I would buy some. I bought it at the Ulta sale after reading pretty decent reviews. I have thick, frizzy, curly, and color treated hair and it always seems to be dry. I added this to my routine and I love it. My hair feels so soft after I dry it. I’ve invested a lot of money into my haircare and honestly this has become one of my staples. It smells amazing as well. It is a little pricey but I stocked up on the sale so I don’t feel as bad. I would recommend this to everyone who has dry hair.
Alicia T.
Love this shampoo and conditioner! I have curly, fine, color-treated hair. My hair is always so dry. This conditioner makes my hair feel and look soo good! It smells really good too! The ingredients say wild cherry. I feel like it smells like creamsicle. It smells kind of smells a little like citrus. I would definitely recommend anything from this brand! The ingredients are really good! The products actually work!!!
Breanna B.
Plano, TX
I hate this. I purchased it on sale at ulta during their liter sale. It's supposed to be moisturizing, but it made my hair feel squeaky and stringy. I have coarse, curly, colored hair and this product is a NO. it got one star bc it smells nice.