Ag Hair Moisture Fast Food Leave-On Conditioner uploaded by Kem A.Ag Hair Moisture Fast Food Leave-On Conditioner uploaded by Jessica L.

BY AG HAIR

AG Moisture Fast Food Leave-On Conditioner feeds, smoothes and calms frizzy, thick or coarse hair instantly. Potent humectants and abyssinian oil do double duty to moisturize and mend split ends while adding weightless condition and shine to dry, lifeless hair. No salt. No PABA. No parabens. No gluten. No DEA. No animal testing. see more...

• I'm wondering about this product. my hair has grown extremely lo...1 Answers
Abigail W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I apply this from the middle of my hair down to my ends while my hair is damp and before I blow dry. I use it daily because it keeps my hair so soft and moisturized. A little bit goes a long way and I think the quality is worth the price.
Heather B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Started using it as a sample from a grab bag and now I love it. Doesn't leave my hair greasy or weigh it down. Smells great and works well with heat tools. I use it on my wet hair before I put the towel on so it soaks right in.
Jessica L.
Red Lion, PA
It's extremely rare for me to purchase a leave in cream conditioner. however, I love this product and find it a necessity in my hair care routine. It smells nice and doesn't leave a weird residue either.
Mimi H.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This must be a slept on product........and I have NO idea why......it is soooo nourishing for your hair especially if you have curly coarse hair. It soaks it all up leaving it hydrated and super soft....not to mention how good it smells! Even if I just wet my hair in the shower without washing it I never go a day without using this in my hair before brushing while wet.
Mary M.
SPRING, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my HG leave in conditioner!!! this is like liquid gold for your hair. I have curly color treated hair and my hair started to get really damaged. I bought this and my hair is softer and keeps my color better now. my hairdresser even noticed right away.
Roxanna A.
I really like this leave in conditioner. It leaves my hair manageable and without frizz and adds shine to my hair.
Kem A.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best conditioner ever! I have curly thick, coarse, dry and sages hair yet this tames the frizz and repairs all the split ends while adding moisture to my dry locks. This stuff is like a miracle in a bottle and I highly recommend. Don't let the high price worry you, a little goes a long way and the liter has lasted me forever!
Sarah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like all AG products I love the smell. It is a little bit of an odd texture but it is definitley moisturizing. I would probably buy this product again but it is on the pricy side. I would say it made my hair feel better.
Madelyn B.
New Liskeard, Ontario
This stuff is a life saver (or hair saver if you will 💁) its affordable and a little goes a long way.
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
I'm wondering about this product. my hair has grown extremely long , and the ends pretty well stay dry and brittle. how well is a leave in ??