BY AG HAIR

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

AG Hair Cosmetics Light Brown Dry Shampoo spans the entire spectrum of light to medium brown, seamlessly covering roots between salon visits. Natural tapioca starch soaks up excess oil, leaving hair revitalized. Perfect if you don't like to wash your hair everyday but want to refresh and add volume.(4.2 oz.) see more...

• AG Hair is the top rated dry shampoo, but only has one review. Can ...1 Answers
Review (1)
Buy on ULTA*
Bonnie M.
Bonnie M.
Newark, DE
This product is by far my favorite dry shampoo EVER! As a hair dresser I can't even begin to list how many I've tried. This product is #light adds #volume and as an added bonus it refreshes my #color!!! No more dull white #roots. Hello #gorgeous #voluminous #refreshed hair. I buy 2 cans at a time, 1 for home and 1 for on the go. A must have!! I have no cons for this product so far. The price is a bit steep at $28 but it's totally worth it. #obsessed
Emily M.
Emily M.
Monticello, MN
AG Hair is the top rated dry shampoo, but only has one review. Can anyone tell me more about it? Where can you purchase it? Do they come in specific hair colors (I'm a blonde)? I have tried countless dry shampoos and have not found one that I am truly impressed with. Thanks!