BY AG HAIR

AG's Keratin Repair Revamp Keratin Volume Finishing Spray provides incredible body and long lasting hold. Hair-restructuring keratin amino acids build bigger, thicker and stronger hair, while a humidity-resistant, low alcohol formula provides maximum support and terrific shine. Ultra-fine misting and fast drying, Revamp also adds all day freshness with its hint of white tea ginger. No salt. No PABA. No parabens. No gluten. No DEA. No animal testing.(10.0 oz.) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Macey T.
Honestly I bought this on a whim, and had never heard of the brand. I was really surprised at how well it worked! It have my hair good hold, without being crunchy. I have long, thick hair. It kept my curls in place all night, the first time I used it. It also smells really nice. I am very impressed by this, and highly recommend it!
Kayla A.
Cartersville, GA
Awesome hairspray. It doesn't leave my hair feeling too crunchy or dry. It's definitely worth the price. It helps add extra volume to your hair beautifully. Absolutely an effective product I would recommend to everyone
Cheryl O.
Hamilton
I received this hairspray free because I spent so much money on other products, and was skeptical. I have never found a hair spray that I liked, but I tried this for the first time today to tame my postpartum baby hairs that curl up on the top of my head like little devil horns, and I was so shocked. It keeps them in place, isn't too crunchy, and mostly importantly for me, my hair still looks so soft. It's only been about an hour since I applied, so we will see how the test of time goes, but I am really excited about this product.