AG Hair Fast Food Shampoo - 33.8 oz.

by AG Hair

Finally, a fast food thats good for you. Fast Food shampoo is rich and full of moisturizing lather, providing extreme hydration to chronically dry hair while being lightweight enough for all hair types. silk amino acids moisturize and leave hair silky soft keratin protein smoothes the hair and adds strength and moisture herbal extracts including chamomile, wild cherry bark extract, hops, nettle, rosemary leaf and sage leaf extracts soothe the scalp and add shine to hair NaPCA natural humectants moisturize and keep hair looking fresh and vibrant pH 5.5-6.5 no salt, parabens, PABA or gluten Imported. How to use: Massage into wet hair. Rinse and repeat as desired. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AG Hair Fast Food Shampoo - 33.8 oz.!
Chandni P.
Love this shampoo and conditioner for many reasons. I first bought this back when I didn't have colored hair and it worked great. It left my hair feeling soft and sleep right after the first use. I then continued to use this after I had a balayage done and was surprised to find out that it still was gentle enough to use on colored hair and still noticed the same results. It's gentle and effective and I highly recommend this!
Sarah H.
Medford , OR
I like buying this when it goes on sale at Ulta. I have thick hair but each strand is fine. I don’t color treat my hair so this does a good job for me. Not sure how it would do for color treated. Smells good which is a must for me!
Karen T.
Seattle, WA
This is my go-to when I don't have time to let conditioner sit in my hair in the shower. It always leads it silky smooth and very light. one thing to watch out for is it can get clogged in the spout, so rinse it out occasionally. A little goes a long way, I use about a quarter size amount for my hair which is to my mid back. Will definitely purchase this again when I run out!
Cary C.
Casselberry
This product has changed my hair for the better. My hair is more hydrated and smooth.
Jorge P.
Exton, PA
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Rolls-Royce of shampoo. This stuff smells amazing. Very light scent but pleasant and uplifting, dare I say “clean” scent. Despite being sulfate-free, it still foams just enough to have a satisfying lather. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny... I LOVE this shampoo!
Thea L.
San Francisco
This shampoo is a pleasure to use! It foams well which means that it’s easy to distribute it throughout your scalp and hair. Also, it smells great and a little goes a long way! This product is also cruelty-free and sulfate-free! Great bonuses for a great product.
Yvette S.
Fullerton , CA
Amazing it cleans and conditions in a way because after this I feel clean and don’t need a conditioner
Lo K.
I have loved this shampoo and conditioner line for years! The smell is amazing! It is such a balancing and nourishing combo. Brings the ph of your hair back to where it needs to be and give it all the goodies it needs! Great daily shampoo!
Mackenzie M.
i love that this product is free of sulfates etc and i've liked how it cleans my hair. i got it 50% off at ulta but im not sure it's worth the full price
Lizz S.
South St Paul, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice lather for a sulphate free and you don’t need much. I love the light smell and I love all of AG’s natural ingredients. Very moisturizing, makes hair feels healthy.

Looking for your answer?