AG Hair Fast Food Leave On Conditioner, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Karla  F.AG Hair Fast Food Leave On Conditioner, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Nikki K.

BY AG HAIR

Dima B.
Westmont, IL
This is a must have product for me. I have thick, dry hair and I always apply an oil or leave in conditioner. This conditioner makes my hair so much more manageable and smooth. It smells amazing. Keep in mind, a little goes a long way. I do find that if I over-apply, it does leave my head feeling heavy and greasy. So use it sparingly.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
My friend got this and she suggested it for me and I really love it! It's an amazing leave on conditioner! This brand is also amazing, their products are always great in quality.
Nikki K.
Naples, FL
This stuff has done wonders at helping to repair my severely damaged hair. It's a little pricey, but you can get it on sale sometimes, and it's honestly worth every penny.
Miranda C.
Richmond , BC
Oh I love this leave in conditioner!! Makes my hair feel so soft and nourished
Aurora A.
What does this smell like?