AG Hair Fast Food Conditioner - 6 oz. uploaded by Jen

BY AG HAIR

Finally, a fast food thats good for you. Fast Food Conditioner smoothes and clams frizzy, thick or coarse hair in an instant. Potent humectants and abyssinian oil moisturize and mend split ends while adding weightless condition and shine to dry, lifeless hair. aloe barbadensis extract has therapeutic, moisturizing and healing properties abyssinian oil protects, conditions and adds moisture back into the hair follicle. hydroxypropyltrimonium honey penetrates hair for long-term moisturizing benets; also helps to repair split ends and attracts 50 times its own weight in moisture. silk and keratin proteins add moisture, strength, elasticity and shine cetrimonium chloride smoothes hair and ghts static-induced yaways includes a sunscreen to protect hair from UV rays pH 4.5-5.5 no salt, parabens, PABA or gluten Imported. How to use: Apply to clean, damp hair, focusing on ends. Comb. Do not rinse. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

• How good is this product compares to its a 10 leave in co...1 Answers
Caitie S.
I love this conditioner! It’s great for anyone with dry hair looking to add moisture. It leaves your hair silky and smooth and does not make your hair greasy. I also love the smell of this conditioner and all AG products!
Heaven B.
Grayling , MI
Such a good lightweight conditioner. Nourishes and softens my hair without weighing it down. Is a little pricey, but you don’t need much so it’s worth it to me. AG is a great brand and I recommend trying their shampoo and conditioner.
Candyce H.
Kansas City, MO
This is my favorite conditioner. It’s a leave in conditioner that smells wonderful! I love the way my hair styles after using this. Pricey but totally worth the money!
Jen
This leave-in conditioner is awesome! It smoothes frizzy hair and "feeds"my hair that is often hurting from being colored and processed by hair dryers and styling. I swear by AG hair products, they're the best!
Jay H.
Okotoks, AB
This fast food leave in conditioner works really well and doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy! I would have given 5 stars but I hate the smell of it which is weird because AG products usually have amazing smells!
Mardydiana K.
How good is this product compares to its a 10 leave in conditioner?