BY AG HAIR #80 in Pomades & Waxes

Dry Wax - Dry Wax is enhanced with AG's Sea Complex, an infusion of three naturally texturizing seaweed extracts plus anti-aging seaberry oil, to add moveable definition. Hold Factor: 3.5/5. - Dry Wax see more...

Shannon A.
burnsville
I’m only giving it a 3 star because I haven’t used this product for very long. I just recently purchased this at Ulta. My hair is long, thick and naturally curly but I straighten it. The spray smells good but does seem a little sticky at times when I’ve used it. I will have to keep using it to see how well it works!
Gina S.
Midland, MI
This is my favorite dry wax on the market. It adds a nice amount of texture into the hair. I like to use it for styling my messy textured and loose flat iron curls. It has a nice hold to it as well. You could also use this when styling updos to hold the hair in place without touching the finished product.
Amber F.
Dexter, NY
I was introduced to this by my hair stylist at the salon. The smell is intoxicating. It smells like roses and flowers but it's not a heavy make you cough your lungs out smell. It is a spray wax so you don't need alot. If you use too much your hair will look and feel greasy all day. But hold it about 8 -10 inches away and spray wherever you want style. And it will hold. You can scrunch it, puff it up with tour hands, whatever it gives volume to my hair and it's about $20 at ulta. I've gone through 3 bottles already. It works great for short or long hair and doesn't make it frizz either.
Veronica M.
I use this after styling my hair by spraying it liberally over my fine hair. It gives my hair a long lasting hold while also adding texture and frizz control. It's a dry wax so it gives your hair a matte finish which isn't always my favorite. It cost around $20 so it isn't cheap but it does have added anti aging properties that many others don't. I do overall recommend it
Amanda C.
Ironton, OH
This product is amazing! I'm a cosmetologist and have tried so many different texture, wax and clay sprays. This one gives me amazing volume and it lasts all day. It is a little pricey but well worth it. Especially if you have silky poker straight hair like mine and it's flat to my head without product
Baylee S.
Conway , AR
I recently got a new hair cut (much shorter bob) and I was shown this product for added texture and umph. OOOOHHHH MYYYY GOSH!! This stuff is AMAZING! I cannot wait to keep playing around with it and creating new styles! The smell is AWESOME too! It smells like roses and makes your hair have a nice light scent all day long! So glad that I found this!
Catherine T.
Thibodaux, LA
This product is great for spring especially in the south. The humidity causes hair to be frizzy and styles fall. This products keeps my tousled curls in place and looking great all day. And the packaging is so cute. I love floral. AG Hair Dry Wax feel free to keep this products on the shelf forever.
Yelah B.
I'm a hairstylist! I have tried many products over the years. This dry wax is amazing. I use it daily. It can be used as a finishing spray, curl defining spray, texture spray and a frizz spray. It smells good too!
Alla P.
I’m a hairstylist and I use and sell this at my salon. It’s amazing.
Some tips. Use it on dry and after styled hair.
You can buy it at a local salon or a ulta
I love it! And heck yes I’m always having it on my shelf.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
This stuff is the bomb! I love the texture it gives my hair. But don't over spray or your hair will be stiff. You will have a beautiful matte finish after your finished styling.
Baylee S.
Conway , AR
How do you use this with a bob?
Angie W.
I have fine hair and recently got my hair cut so that I can style it a little more edgy. What are the pros and cons of this product compared to a cream wax/texturizing paste?
Liz F.
Alto, MI
What exactly is this for?
Kelsi M.
I need a product that will give my hair texture without making it look dirty. Does this product leave your hair looking oily?