AG Hair Curl Trigger - 5 oz.

by AG Hair

Create moisture-rich curls and waves with this curl-defining spray that encourages soft, loose texture. Alcohol free so it won't dry out your hair. ideal for fine hair bio-fermented tomato fruit extract shrinks the hair cuticle and encourages curl rice amino acids hydrate and improve hair strength, promote curl, and help ght frizz keratin protein moisturizes and strengthens hair and forties the curl magnesium sulfate helps shrink the bonds in the hair, cultivating and dening each individual curl and wave. It gently supports curls without being crunchy and helps give hair a silky, soft feel with lots of movement hydrolyzed wheat protein and sea vegetable complex penetrate curls, leaving them conditioned, healthy and shiny no salt, parabens, PABA or gluten Imported. How to use: Spray into damp hair. Scrunch for loose waves or diffuse dry for more curl denition. Can be used on dry hair as a next-day refresher. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AG Hair Curl Trigger - 5 oz.!
Tiffany T.
AG Hair Curl Trigger - 5 oz. uploaded by Tiffany T.
AG Hair Curl Trigger - 5 oz. uploaded by Tiffany T.
I love this spray so much I’ve bought it 4 times now. I use it as the first step in my hair styling routine and it can also be used as a refresher in between wash days. I buy it at Ulta Beauty; especially when they throw it on sale.
Adriana M.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: CVS
I have been using this product for many years now. I love it. It fits me and my family so well. This product is perfect to keep for yourself and for others. This product definitely met my expectations. I would buy this product again ten times over. If possible, i would love to be table to recieve more the products in order to provide more reviews
Jena R.
It does freshen up your curls, but if you don’t like the feeling of product then you won’t like this. Feels a bit sticky in hair
janica H.
Rienzi, MS
I was really excited to try the product after having such amazing results with the other AG hair products and this one didn’t live up to par of the other. It’s a nice product and I’ve used it on wet and dry hair and both times my hair comes out very hard and crunchy looking which I as a curly haired person absolutely hate in a product. I still have it and will use a spray or two every once in a while but I’d rather the other products over this.
Shayna S.
Schenectady
I really can't live without this product. The AG brand is an amazing brand. They do wonderful things for women in foreign countries which is what drew me to the brand in the first place. then I realized that they have amazing products without harsh chemicals. Curl trigger is my go-to curl spray. It smooths My curls after I blow dry them with a diffuser. It revitalizes my curls for a second day refreshed look. And the smell is amazing. All of AG products are made with wonderful ingredients so they all smell blissful
Niah D.
Ridgewood, NY
This product does work and I do really like it but I can't give it 5 stars. Although it does not dry out my hair and does make my curls look nice; it dusts. No flakes but if i touch my hair or material rubs on it (like a hoodie) a dust cloud emerges. I've used this for years and it has not improved. I still use it but not as often as I used to. If they could fix that one thing, I'd definitely use is more often.
Chelsea L.
Vancouver
AG Hair Curl Trigger - 5 oz. uploaded by Chelsea L.
I use this on days between washes and my hair looks even better than day 1 curls! I absolutely adore this product, and I always get compliments on days I use it. I moisten my hair with water and spray this liberally, then diffuse. So great at defining, smoothing, de-frizzing and revitalizing. I even find it gives more hold and body, somewhat like a light gel might give. I ran out of my first bottle and bought a different brand's since it's not easy for me to find this one nearby and I MISS IT SO MUCH. I can't wait til I'm done with this other brand so I can go back to my first love.

Looking for your answer?