Ag Hair Cosmetics Tousled Texture Finishing Spray Hair Spray For Unisex 5 Oz uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY AG HAIR

AG Hair Cosmetics Tousled Texture Finishing Spray Hair Spray For Unisex 5 oz - New - AG Hair Cosmetics see more...

Delaina L.
Austin, TX
I've actually stopped using hairspray all together since discovering this product. My old hairdresser introduced this to me when I expressed my desire to grow out my hair. As someone with thin, fine hair, this builds a little body, adds some shine and gives me a tossled, textured, sexy undone look that doesn't put alcohol in my hair or dry it out. And the scent... you need this in your life. It will make you feel that much more polished :)
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
AG Hair 5-ounce Texture Spray 🚨 Body & Shine Finishing Spray is 🐰cruelty-free No PABA No Parabens no gluten. This lightweight yet powerful finishing spray swiftly musses up hair while adding instant body and shine. Enhanced with AG's sea complex, an infusion of three naturally texturing seaweed extracts plus anti-aging seaberry oil, Touseled Texture creates a movable, piecey look while controlling frizz and flyaway. The hold factor is 3/5. This was really easy to use with my thick coarse hair and I am really impressed with the volume I can achieve without my hair going flat from the weight of the product. Heavy hair girl is rejoicing here. The price is on the more pricey side but so worth it in my opinion. I would keep in mind that you will need to fluff up your dew to keep the volume throughout the day! Full disclosure: I did not receive my product free, I bought mine from Ulta at 40% today.
#AGHairCare #TousledTexture #Body&Shine #FinishingSpray #ULTA #Hair #BigHair #Influencer
#Contest
Sarah C.
Nepean, ON
I'm not a fan of this product but I think I'm just not a liver of texture sprays. I don't wash my hair every day and I touch it a lot so I find anything to heavy or sticky doesn't work for me