BY AG HAIR

Larissa R.
This a perfect dry shampoo for any hairtype. I had long flowing locks and it made the texture of my hair go from icky to wow. I now have a pixie and I still feel confident in this spray to be effective and not make my hair stiff or even worse powdery.
Shasteen S.
Medicine hat
I absolutely love all AJ hair products fast forward is an amazing product to use one of my top products and I can go about 3-4 days without washing my hair
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg , AR
This is an amazing dry shampoo! I love that its in a smaller travel size so that I can take it with me on the go. They are usually on sale so you can purchase 2 for a discounted price. This product is light weight and smells amazing. I find a lot of dry shampoos leave my hair with white flakes, and doesn't tend to take all the oil away. This product held up to what it claims to do.