BY AG HAIR

Nourishes and detangles dry, lifeless hair. Ultralight formula helps prevent split ends, adds moisture, shine and vitality. Leave in for lasting protection. Leave on condition. Nourish, detangle and help prevent split ends. Fast food instantly adds shine and vitality.

Brenna T.
Moravia, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I came across this shopping at ultra once a couple summers ago and I am never without it now. I have never had a product that makes my hair both look and feel so amazing. My hair dresser is always saying how soft my hair is, and I’m a heat junkie who accidentally killed her hair a few years ago.. that’s saying a lot!!
Maureen M.
Chicago
This was just ok; my hair is long and fine, and i have a lot of it, which leads to tangles. I read rave reviews about this product so had to try it. Detangled ok and was just “meh” in general. Not bad, just nothing spectacular about it either. The smell wasn’t great.
Halley W.
Wichita
Purchased at: Target
I love to put this on after a shower, before I go to bed. When I wake up my hair feels nourished and smells super good! I hate products that feel greasy and oily, but this one isn't either one of those! I would highly reccomend this to people with dry, damaged hair!
Andrea B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I am completely obsessed with this leave in conditioner! I have wavy, frizzy hair and I t makes my hair so soft and smooth! It is a little bit pricey, but in my opinion it’s definitely worth it. I will be buying this again and highly recommend it.
Katie B.
Northport , AL
Seriously this product is HEAVEN!!! I have very dry and thick hair that becomes very oily when using product but THIS CONDITIONER DOES NOT MAKE MY HAIR OILY!!!!  I would recommend this to everyone I meet if I could, including the 3 other family members i have got hooked on the product!  AG Hair Cosmetics Fast Food Leave-in Conditioner
Whitney R.
Taylorsville, NC
The only conditioner I will use! Yes, it’s a leave-in conditioner, but you can also use it like a regular conditioner and rinse. My hair tangles very easily but with this product + Moroccan Oil serum, I have no trouble at all! AG Tech Two Shampoo comes before this! This brand is cruelty-free with ZERO salt, paba, parabens and DEA. They also give back to many charities. This product can be pricey if you’re not a cosmetologist, but it’s worth it. I buy in bulk when it goes on sale.
Ayesha M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg I love this product. My hair stylist recommended this product to me, seeing my hair texture and the degree of care it needs. Totally love it. I use it after every time i wash my hair. Love it. Its definitely helping. It has made my hair more strong. More manageable. They were becoming frizzy, so it’s definitely a good product for frizzy hair. I have been using it for a two months. Bought myself a huge bottle, after i ran out of the sample my hair stylist gave me. I totally recommend this product for frizzy hair.
Sabrina M.
I have very thick hair and this has become my new best friend. It smells kind of like chocolate which is wonderful it leaves my hair shiny and beautiful and doesnt strip out my color like some conditioner have in the past.
Jaime C.
Depoe Bay
Definitely don't use this if you have thin hair because it will weigh you down. I go back and forth between this and conditioners that can help rebuild strength in my hair. Onto the positives...it smells like grape soda! I have absolutely no clue why, but it does, my boyfriend confirmed, plus it does make my hair look shiny and soft. I feel like this is more meant for people with thicker hair and unfortunately I did not know that when purchasing it, oh well.
Aj J.
Riverside , CA
I really like these! This is creamy and pretty thick, which I like, so it works well with my thick hair. This defines my curls and adds shine. Applying on dry hair is not a problem.
Cristy L.
My hair is very processed, and I've been eyeing this hair mask, but I want to know if it weights your hair down and how the hair ends up feeling?
Julie S.
Rama, ON
Leave in conditioner spray or cream?
Tessa W.
Does this help tangles at all?
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
I'm wondering about this product. my hair has grown extremely long , and the ends pretty well stay dry and brittle. how well is a leave in ??
Mardydiana K.
How good is this product compares to its a 10 leave in conditioner?