BY AG HAIR

Save Your Colour Experience the Luxurious Creamy Lather Infused with AG s CARE Complex 1 Gently Cleanses While Eliminating Colour-Destroying Free Radicals 4 Protects Prolongs Your Hair Colour s Vibrancy 3 pH 5.5-6.5 Cruelty Free see more...

• I am looking for a color safe sulfate free shampoo and am wondering...1 Answers
  • Interested in this product so that my boyfriend and I can both use ...2 Answers
Lina C.
Lina C.
Woah, love this shampoo! It's cleansing, yet does not strip my hair of moisture and it smells sooo good! It also lathers amazingly for a sulfate free shampoo!

I also love that the pH of the product is clearly listed as pH 4.5-5.5. I use slightly acidic hair products whenever possible, as it helps seal the cuticle. There are many hair products (even expensive, branded ones) in the market that are alkaline and are actually not good for your hair.

I cannot however comment on its "color savour" claim as I do not have color treated hair.
Madison K.
Madison K.
I love this hair product. It's expensive but works great. It has an amazing smell too. I love the shampoo, it works to lock in color and helps it not fade so quickly. Definitely would recommend to someone that has recently colored their hair.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I loved this shampoo! When I colored my hair red this shampoo was so gentle on my colored hair. It didn't fade my color or dry my hair out. If you are going to deposit color I highly recommend this.
Marti C.
Marti C.
Monterey, CA
Love this product due to me coloring my hair often, but it is kind of expensive so I have only used it once and I was not disappointed. It kept my color for so long I was very impressed.
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Absolutely fantastic. Helps keep your color vibrant and keeps hair healthy! It's sulfate free and had keratin in it! I recommend 100%
Clarissa F.
Clarissa F.
El Paso, TX
Dye my hair every chance I get so this is a must in my shower. this stuff is amazing and sulfate-free! it's got a pleasant scent to it, lathers nicely and keeps my color from washing out too soon.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY
Received a small bottle of this free with my first salon service at Ulta and I'm in love. I'm slowly getting through the bottle, but plan on buying another if my lovely stylist doesn't give me another. Smells great, is gentle (no-sulfate), has a great thick lather, and leaves my hair bright and beautiful. I don't have colored hair, but this really does great protecting my natural red hair from getting dull.
Jules B.
Jules B.
Abbotsford, BC
Ok do I like it? ... Well I went back and bought a 4 litre and the same in the rest of the line! Smells AWSOME, does the job and my hair -ugh I finally live it again!
Kali Z.
Kali Z.
Buffalo, NY
Interested in this product so that my boyfriend and I can both use it.. Is it affordable? Does it help dandruff at all? And would anyone recommend it?
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Salem, OH
I am looking for a color safe sulfate free shampoo and am wondering if this is good for dry hair? My ends get kind of dry and I use a lot of leave in conditioners but I would like a shampoo/conditioner that leaves my hair feeling hydrated and silky without the need for the extra products. There is a liter sale for these at Ulta right now, would anyone recommend this or others from this brand?