AG Hair Cosmetics Colour Savour Colour Protection Conditioner for Unisex, 33.8 Ounce

BY AG HAIR

Sky F.
Bakersfield, CA
I was thinking this would be a good investment but when I applied it , it really didn't do much for my hair I did feel much of a difference it comes with ok packaging I worth rather use somthing else
Kim B.
I love AG products! Almost all of their line is top notch. I use them weekly to do my hair. It cleans great, smells great and prolongs my color treated hair. I got mine at ulta when they have their sales.
ariana g.
Roseville , CA
AG has amazing products. I use this along with the colour protection shampoo on my red hair. It helps prevent fading even on red hair!
Rachel S.
Amazing. I love the feel of the conditioner because it doesn't make your hair look like it has lots of product on, and the conditioner doesn't feel plasticky which is hard to find sometimes. It left my naturally wavy hair feeling light, and not poofy. Five Stars!!!
Aayesha S.
It reallly works didn't damage ur hair also make them smooth n shinier as beore