BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsAG Hair
Cosmetics AG Welding Paste - extreme hold - 30 oz

Ag Hair Cosmetics AG Welding Paste - extreme hold - 3.0 oz

by AG Hair

AG Welding Paste is an extreme hold styling paste that is great for texturizing, molding and spiking all hair lengths. When you want a style that sticks, weld it. Weld hair into place with this alcohol-free, high humidity resistant formula. Emulsify welding paste in hands and work through damp or dry hair molding it into desired shape or texture. Let dry for extreme hold and high shine. Provides humidity resistance and water-resistant hold. Sets and holds the hair with a natural feel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ag Hair Cosmetics AG Welding Paste - extreme hold - 3.0 oz!
Michael F.
Wilmington, DE
Extreme hold, matte finish, smells like gummy bears! I have super-thick, hard to style hair and I rely on this to keep my hair in place. A little bit goes a long way, doesn't get flaky, no residue and has the most hold I have found. Totally worth it!

Looking for your answer?