BY AG HAIR

Lisa M.
Milwaukee, WI
I can not live with out this conditioner! My hair is thick and course and this really works great! The smells is wonderful! This is a must have!Ag Hair Cosmetics AG Ultramoist Conditioner 33.8 oz
Devan B.
This is my new favorite brand! Absolutely love the smell and leaves my hair feeling conditioned, but not weighed down. My hair is shiny and healthy looking.
Elizabeth T.
Garland , TX
Great for dry frizzy hair. Although I like the one for curly hair better. It helps spring up my curls while keeping it frizz free.
Crystal H.
Coats, NC
Awesome products. Leaves hair full of moisture! It also does make your hair shine. AG products are pricey but worth it.
Kayla W.
Danville , KY
AG moisture conditioner is a good moisture conditioner for dry, damaged, just curly hair.
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
This has always been one of my favourite conditioners. First off, I love that it is a cruelty free product - I think it’s really important to be taking responsibility for the impact that the products you use have on the environment and other species of animals.

I love that it is so moisturizing without the “weight” of a lot of other conditioners. I have very fine hair so it’s always really important to me to find products that aren’t going to weigh my hair down. This has a really pleasant scent to it as well, which leaves your hair smelling nice all day. And it keeps my hair soft all day long without causing any “build up”
Sarah J.
I can not get over how good this product smells! It also really does help with moisturizing my hair. I really feel a difference after I dry my hair. It feels softer too. Have already rebought this product a few times.
Deepti S.
Simply the best ... I'm getting amazing results. I recommend everyone to try it. And it also leave it here feeling soft and smooth.