Ag Hair Cosmetics AG Hair Welding Paste Extreme Hold Hair Styling, 3 Fluid Ounce

BY AG HAIR

• I weld so this is funny to see in a beauty product ! Is this a gel ...6 Answers
Munch I.
Munch I.
West Hills, CA
I love the AG product line. This works great for my thick wavy hair. I have used many others and have not been to thrilled with how long the hold will be. It is also easy to wash out. Happy styling!!
Jakyria G.
Jakyria G.
Port Allen, LA
I style my boyfriend's hair and this is really hard to wash out. I had to shampoo his hair at least three times until residue wasn't there.
kailey w.
kailey w.
Benton, LA
Amazing! smells good works good and stays all day long I love it! my friends always ask to use it
Vitória S.
Vitória S.
Ate que gostei do produto nao tenho mto oq flar porq nao é um produto lá que me surpreendeu, mas tbm nao pense que foi ruim, porq acho que no gereal ganharia um 8 mas nao sei se compraria novamente, mas isso a criterio de voces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Valley, NS
I weld so this is funny to see in a beauty product ! Is this a gel that you use with short hair styles or can it be used with long hair as well? Is it greasy or does it just make your hair textured ?