Ag Hair Cosmetics AG Hair Re-Coil Shampoo Curl Activating Shampoo, 33.8 Fluid Ounce

BY AG HAIR

Victoria D.
Raytown, MO
I have super thick naturally curly hair. I LOVE this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my curls feel really soft and most days I don't even need to use any additional product.
Mary Beth W.
OTTAWA, Ontario
Found this at a local salon depot store, tried it out and fell in love with it. It doesn't dry out my hair, feels great and lasts a long time as I find I don't need to use a lot of it. Perfect for my curly hair!
Yasmin F.
England
This is really bad, this may work with some people but I'm sorry, if you ask me it's terrible...!!