BY AG HAIR

Product Description-Restore bounce and add a soft, silky look and feel to your hair with our decadent Restore Daily Strengthening Conditioner. Restore hair structure and condition from the inside out, allowing your fingers to glide effortlessly though your hair. Ingredients- Keratin amino acids, Shea butter, Superfruit complex, Water (aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Polysorbate 60, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol Hair Type: Any Size: 5.1 - 6 Oz. We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Desirea E.
lake forest
I used this and could instantly tell the difference in the way my hair felt but I haven’t purchased it again since I ran out only because it is a little expensive but still a great product
Sharina G.
I use this conditioner every 2 weeks to give my hair done extra moisture and health. It has made a huge difference. My hair looks so healthy, and I am not as worried to blow dry my hair now. I would definitely repurchase this.