BY AG HAIR

What is this product? Finally, fast food that s good for you. Fast Food shampoo is unbelievably rich and full of moisturizing lather, providing extreme hydration to chronically dry hair while being lightweight enough for all hair types. More info: For optimal results follow with our nourishing Fast Food Leave On Condition. pH 5.5-6.5 see more...

Julie L.
Pennsauken, NJ
I love this leave in conditioner ! It’s so hydrating and keeps my hair nice and soft. It smells amazing in my hair. A little goes a long way! If you want something to keep your hair silky soft, then try this! More on the pricey side however
Alicia C.
I have very damaged and brittle hair. From the first wash I could see a difference. My hair was softer and smoother than it has been in years. I will not use any other shampoo again.
Stacie D.
Toronto, ON
I was staying at my parents place and had to use my mom's shampoo. I was worried cause I have a VERY dry scalp and always have issues with new shampoos. The smell was subtle and nice. The first thing I noticed when I got out of the shower was small red patches on my scalp (half of my head is shaved, so on the shaved side I could see them clearly). However after my hair was dry there were NO FLAKES! I was totally shocked. Hair felt soft & clean. It's a very pricy product but it is a very large bottle so I think it's worth me not trying 20 shampoos to find the right one.