AG Hair Conditioning Mist Detangling Spray uploaded by Valerie L.

BY AG HAIR

Spray in condition and leave out tangles with this ultra-light herbal-formula conditioning and detangling spray. Conditioning Mist instantly detangles without build up or residue, leaving hair soft, shiny and bouncy. Also ideal for children with tangles.
pH 4.5-5.5

What's In It

• Herbal extracts – soothe the scalp and add shine to the hair
  • Silk, keratin and wheat protein (gluten free) – adds moisture, strength, elasticity and shine
  • Na PCA – a naturally occurring moisturizer
  • Panthenol – thickens the hair shaft
  • Cetrimonium chloride – fights static
  • PABA-free sunscreen – protects hair from UV rays (also known as ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate)

• This stuff seriously smells so good, leaves the hair silk...1 Answers
  • Does it work on all hair types? 2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
This smells great. It detangles the hair so well. Helps hydrate and condition the hair. I love using this as a post shampoo cutting product to make my cutting easily. I feel like the hair is softer and more manageable with use
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Definitely average. It takes A LOT of spritz's on my freshly out of the shower hair to actually thoroughly detangle.. For the price it costs, I would expect to have to use less and get more, but I could use another detangler and most likely get a better result. Of course, once I sprayed a lot on my hair it finally worked, but it also made my whole floor super slippery.
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
I love this detangler!!! I have fine, wavy hair that loves to tangle!! I spray this on my hair when I get out of the shower and detangling is a breeze!!! It is kind of expensive and I feel like I go through a bottle quick, but it’s worth it!
Diana Y.
Holly Ridge, NC
I absolutely love this product! Packaging-wise, the spritzer is sort of awkward to hold/spray, but if you can get past that, the product itself works great. It smells nice, without being to overpowering or chemical-y, and doesn't feel heavy in my hair. I have thick, colored hair that can be very stubborn, and I feel like this works very well for me!
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Pretty good but I need a lot of spritz’s to really get my hair moisturized/detangled. I think this would be better for summer because it’s lightweight. In the winter I needed a heavier conditioning leave in product to keep my hair soft and healthy. Smells like bubblegum
Jae o.
San Diego, CA
I'm growing my hair out from a pixie cut I did in May 2015, and one of my struggles in this transition is tangled hair after taking a shower in the morning. I literally just googled a detangling spray, and this product came up. I read a lot of good reviews, so I decided to try it out. I'm so glad I did! It's everything it claims to be!
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
This product does wonders on my hair. I can only use a bit of it since I have such fine hair. I just love it. It really smells great, protects well, and doesn’t make my hair too oily yet gives it a nice shine. So satisfied with this product.
Laura E.
Anaheim, CA
It does somewhat help detangle your hair, especially long wet hair which isn't always tameable. The smell, however, is horrendous. The product is overpriced and doesn't almost work unless you spray very very generously. Considering the overpowering scent, spraying it that much leaves a lingering bad odor. Most of the time you will still have to go back and detangle your hair with a brush, which defeats the purpose of purchasing this item.
Karla G.
Belleville, NJ
Great conditioning mist! I work in a Hair Salon and we carry this brand. Best brand out there and has such great ingredients. This spray helps get out even the kinkiest knots there are. Safer my life plenty of times and on top of that smells great .
soraya a.
This is such a great product for any hair type! Use it right after you straighten, blow dry, or curls your hair and it'll give your hair a boost of shine and make it feel like silk. I love the AG products because a little goes a long way with them, one spray to each side or spray it on your come your brush for a great finish to your look. I used to work in a salon and we used it on everyone, it's amazing!
Diana M.
Surrey , BC
Does it work on all hair types?
Grace M.
Bremerton, WA
This stuff seriously smells so good, leaves the hair silky too and worked for me when (tmi) I had lice and couldn't get the comb through my hair. I have fine hair that tangles easily and this really helped allow that tiny comb get through it without damaging my ends. Would recommend for girls with curly hair and fine, tangley hair.