AG Hair Conditioning Mist Detangling Spray

by AG Hair

Spray in condition and leave out tangles with this ultra-light herbal-formula conditioning and detangling spray. Conditioning Mist instantly detangles without build up or residue, leaving hair soft, shiny and bouncy. Also ideal for children with tangles.
pH 4.5-5.5

What's In It

• Herbal extracts – soothe the scalp and add shine to the hair
  • Silk, keratin and wheat protein (gluten free) – adds moisture, strength, elasticity and shine
  • Na PCA – a naturally occurring moisturizer
  • Panthenol – thickens the hair shaft
  • Cetrimonium chloride – fights static
  • PABA-free sunscreen – protects hair from UV rays (also known as ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate)

This stuff seriously smells so good, leaves the hair silky too and worked for me when (tmi) I had lice and couldn't get the comb through my hair. I have fine hair that tangles easily and this really helped allow that tiny comb get through it without damaging my ends. Would recommend for girls with curly hair and fine, tangley hair.
Does it work on all hair types?
Start your review of AG Hair Conditioning Mist Detangling Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Victoria O.
Fresno, CA
AG Hair Conditioning Mist Detangling Spray uploaded by Victoria O.
I like this brand a lot. I just recently groomed my dog and it was super hard but with this on my side it made it easier. He had long hair so he had a lot of knots I couldn’t get through. So I used this and it took awhile, but it got the job done!
Elle P.
Smells amazing. I appreciate that this is lightweight and has an easy spray bottle that distributes product nicely into the hair. I would say if I could improve anything it would be reduce the price of this. It is tough to justify spending tons of $$ on hair products. There are so many competitors at a lower price point that do the job just fine.
Makenna B.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
My hair is usually very tangled and hard to brush after showers - and this product makes it so easy to brush and leaves my hair feeling soft, healthy, and hydrated. I use this product then follow with the Ag leave in conditioner and it’s the perfect combo.
member-e5a351
AG Hair Conditioning Mist Detangling Spray uploaded by member-e5a351
This stuff is awesome! I've always had a terrible time detangling my hair. This allows me to finger comb through my very curly hair. Sometimes I just use it to refresh my curls in the morning. It instantly provides slip and makes my hair feel moist and soft. I would definitely recommend this if anyone is having a hard time with tangles or just needs some extra moisture! AG Hair Care Conditioning Mist Detangling Spray 12 fl. oz
lynn R.
39 w Hiawatha Dr Powell oh
AG Hair Conditioning Mist Detangling Spray uploaded by lynn R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this every morning after I get out of the shower and have towel dried my hair. This works great to help condition and detangle. Great price and a little goes a long way. Love the smell and the fact that the smell is not over powering. Will buy again.
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
This product does wonders on my hair. I can only use a bit of it since I have such fine hair. I just love it. It really smells great, protects well, and doesn’t make my hair too oily yet gives it a nice shine. So satisfied with this product.
Caroline H.
Draper, UT
This stuff actually works! I have super long and thick hair and it actually gets the tangles out for me!
Emily L.
Love it most spray in conditioners leave my hair feeling oily but not this one
Love it most spray in conditioners leave my hair feeling oily but not this one
Karla G.
Belleville, NJ
Great conditioning mist! I work in a Hair Salon and we carry this brand. Best brand out there and has such great ingredients. This spray helps get out even the kinkiest knots there are. Safer my life plenty of times and on top of that smells great .
Tiffany S.
It's hard to find a detangeling spray with hair as thick as mine but this works great on my hair!!