AG Hair Colour Savour Shampoo - 10 oz.

by AG Hair

Give your colored hair the special care it deserves with this mild-formula shampoo that cleanses hair with a rich, luxurious lather. Proteins and herbal extracts soothe and repair, and the exclusive CARE Complex with sunower seed extract and natural polyphenols provides both UV and free radical protection to signicantly extend the life and vibrancy of your color. CARE Complex is a blend of antioxidants including sunower seed extract, marigold, lavender, red clover, pine and carnation that ght off free radicals and guard against UV exposure contains polyphenols, natural compounds found in owers that keep color vibrant, even in intense sunlight pH 5.5-6.5 sunower seed extract ghts free radicals and protects color from UV degradation no salt, parabens, PABA or gluten Imported. How to use: Massage into wet hair. Rinse and repeat as desired. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AG Hair Colour Savour Shampoo - 10 oz.!
Caroline T.
Charlotte, NC
AG Hair Colour Savour Shampoo - 10 oz. uploaded by Caroline T.
So I was very skeptical about the purple shampoo game originally, but my hairdresser introduced me to this fairly mild brand. It keeps the brassy tones out of my hair without causing much dry damage to my hair. I wait about 3 minutes to let the shampoo work, and also use a stronger conditioner after. The smell isn’t anything special it smells kind of like bubblegum. Would recommend trying for medium blonde hair! 9/10
alanna W.
Cincinnati, OH
Love the smell! My stylist always used it on me at her salon (all the AG products) so that is why I decided to buy the colour saver shampoo & conditioner set. It's held my color in really well, only had the color bleed the first day washing after color. That was also three days after the initial color.
Brietta S.
Burley
AG Hair Colour Savour Shampoo - 10 oz. uploaded by Brietta S.
This product is very drying and has not added moisture to my hair! I have oily fine hair and I can only used this product a few time because my hair will be come corse! I was disappointed because I have loved their other products
kelly C.
Alpharetta, GA
Ag Hair Colour Savour Shampoo seems to be a pretty good shampoo so far. Better then most. It smells really really yummy and leaves your hair feeling clean but not striped. It is worth the price. I’d recommend to friends.
Jennifer G.
1,671 reviews
AG Hair Color Savor shampoo has been THE best sulfate free shampoo I’ve found. It still lathers like a regular shampoo but with so much less product! Does an awesome job at cleaning my scalp without drying it out. Doesn’t strip my color at all.
Derek C.
Clermont, FL
AG Hair Colour Savour Shampoo - 10 oz. uploaded by Derek C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like the smell and texture of this shampoo, it’s creamy. Also, it layers nice despite being sulfate free. You don’t need a lot and it’s not drying. My hair is fine and bleached/toned. I can’t wait to try the sterling silver shampoo next!
Courtney Z.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this shampoo. Great for your hair and doesn’t dry me out or make me greasy. Smells great too, I have nothing bad to say except the bottle is kind of stiff so it’s hard to actually get the product out sometimes especially when you’re near the bottom
Valerie L.
philadelphia
Purchased at: ULTA
This is definitely the best quality shampoo I’ve ever used in my life. It really does the best job at protecting color, smells awesome, lathers sulfate-free, and leaves damaged hair feeling soft and manageable. I like to try new shampoos all the time but I keep coming back to this one. Great for platinum blonde hair and fun colored hair alike (I’ve had both)
Taylor L.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Really great shampoo. I had dyed strawberry blonde hair and it has worked wonders on preserving my color and keeping it from getting orange. I really love this brand too because they have their own charity, One Girl Can, which works to educate girls in Africa. So every time you buy your shampoo you’re helping a good cause!
Feda O.
Love love love this shampoo. My hair is dry and frizzy from all the coloring I do to it but this shampoo has saved my hair. My frizziness has gone down and my hair feels so much smoother and softer.

Looking for your answer?