AG Hair Colour Care Colour Savour Colour Protection Conditioner uploaded by Abeera F.AG Hair Colour Care Colour Savour Colour Protection Conditioner uploaded by deja f.

BY AG HAIR

Colour Care Colour Savour Colour Protection Conditioner - The perfect complement to AG's Colour Savour Shampoo, this rich, creamy conditioner contains a blend of protein, amino acids and moisturizers to feed, repair and revitalize coloured hair. The exclusive CARE Complex provides both UV and free radical protection to significantly extend the life and vibrancy of your colour.No salt. No PABA. No parabens. No gluten. No DEA. No animal testing. - Colour Care Colour Savour Colour Protection Conditioner see more...

Andrea J.
Fairfield
I absolutely love this brand and it’s products. The smell alone is unbelievable. It’s like walking through a citrus grove in unicorn land! My hair is so soft and easy to brush through and I am beyond satisfied. My only grip would be the price. It’s Uber expensive. I stock up when Ulta does it’s liter sales and I only pay $20 when it’s normally $55!! What a steal!! Best for color treated and damaged hair!
deja f.
Mesquite, TX
This is my go to conditioner. I'm biracial and it works better for my hair than most conditioners out there. It's also very gentle on my bright red hair color.
Brooke W.
Muskogee , OK
Love this product. It’s pricey so I catch it on sale but it’s so easy on my hair and helps hold color
Jade L.
Bellevue
This smelled really good, I used it on the ends of my hair and it left them pretty soft and moisturized but didn't have enough to use on my entire head

back