AG Hair Cleansing Cream uploaded by Emily N.AG Hair Cleansing Cream uploaded by Grey X.

BY AG HAIR

Cleansing Cream - Ideal for super dry or brittle hair, Cleansing Cream is formulated with AG's exclusive Sea Complex, combining anti-aging seaberry oil with natural seaweed extracts in a nourishing and conditioning base to gently remove dirt and pollutants from the hair. These oceanic superfoods strengthen hair, restore moisture and enhance natural texture. Cleansed hair is less stressed, softer and more manageable. pH 5.0+/-0.5. - Cleansing Cream see more...

Grey X.
I'm torn on this. The first time I used it I dampened my hair, left it on for five minutes, rinsed off and followed with  AG Moisture Mask Pre-Cleanse Conditioner - 6 oz. It left my hair feeling amazing, better than my usual go-to shampoo and conditioner ( Matrix Biolage RepairInside Shampoo  & Matrix Biolage RepairInside Conditioner ).

A few days later I decided to use it without the mask (like it says you can do on the back) and it left the crown of my head incredibly greasy. I assumed I didn't rinse it all, which is weird but since it's non-foaming it's possible. So the next time I made sure to rinse extra well, focusing on my crown. It made no difference and my hair was even more greasy.

Maybe it's just me and my hair type (I don't have thick hair, but I have a lot of it), but I definitely wouldn't use this without the mask (which retails for about $40 for a 6oz tub).
Madison Z.
DETOX FOR HAIR

Four layers of dry shampoo trapped from holding out on washing your hair, multiple gels to help slick back and hide the fact you’ve held it off for so long? Dry, brittle strains that need love and care that your normal every day shampoo can not clarify? This is the product for you! This cream takes replacement of your shampoo and conditioner to help purify the hair of any overused product or toxins. Helps for a softer and less stressed look.
Kelsea R.
Traverse city, MI
I was first intrigued by the appearance of the bottle and that it was shampoo, it wasn't conditioner, it was a hair wash. When I think of a two in one shampoo and conditioner I think of some cheap kids brand, not a nice quality product. I love the smell of this hair wash, and I like the brand AG so I decided to give it a shot. First try I loved it! But when I was blow drying my hair I noticed that my hair felt very soft but yet kind of oily, like I hadn't just washed it. I don't usually wash my hair everyday, I usually go several days without washing it but I already felt like I needed to wash it again. The next day I was going to wash my hair again since it was oily the day before but when I woke up the next morning it wasn't oily anymore. I've been using this hair wash for awhile now and from what I can tell it's a very moisturizing wash and that's why my hair feels oily the day I wash it. It doesn't look oily at all it actually looks fuller. So if you have dry have I would definitely recommend this if you are the kind of person hat has very oily hair I was probably steer away from this product. I fall in between dry and oily so It works pretty well for me.
Heather O.
Tacoma, WA
I have color treated, curly hair. This cleansing cream gently cleanses and conditions my curls without stripping my color. I also love the invigorating pine scent!
Melissa G.
Merced, CA
Got a sample packet, smells earthy and organic, in a good way. I liked the advertised 95%natural ingredients. Unfortunately, the packet was not enough to fully cleanse my hair. It is suggested to use five pumps on short hair I have thick medium length wavy hair which would take 15 pumps! Too much maintenance of a product for me. But pretty color safe so would be good for short fine color treated hair
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I am such a sucker for these new cleansing cream! Smells very herbal and left my hair feeling soft smooth and bouncy, I bought it at Ulta at a very affordable price. I will definitely buy this again. I also want to try other products from this brand
Taylor Q.
Syracuse, NY
I really disliked this product. It left my hair extremely greasy & heavy feeling. Kind of matted down on the top, by my roots. I have long, thick hair but it's fairly normal when it comes to texture. I'm glad I only purchased a sample size.
Angela R.
Tampa, FL
This stuff smells incredible! Minty and lightly herbal and like the hot guy who walks by & you cant stop smelling him. I'm still getting used to the foam free angle but it gets my hair clean but not stripped when wet. Leaves my hair soft and bouncy.
Lindsay K.
Seattle, WA
This is one of the best cleansing creams I've ever used. I have fashion colors in my hair that fade very fast with regular shampoo... using AG cleansing cream keeps my color vibrant for so much longer! It also smells amazing!
Heather O.
This product is awesome! Its a 2 in 1 cleansing cream, so no need to condition after use. Love that you don't have to take the extra step especially if you're in a hurry. It makes your hair nice and soft ,frizz free. It's $24 for 8oz and is worth it! They also sell travel size if you want to test out before buying. Overall definitely will repurchase
Amy M.
Jefferson, IA
I like the way cleansing creams make my hair feel and look but I haven't found one yet that doesn't cause breakouts along my hairline and on my neck. Does this one have that tendency as well?