Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair MousseAG Hair
Care Natural Cloud Air Light Volumizing Mousse 36 oz

Ag Hair Care Natural Cloud Air Light Volumizing Mousse 3.6 oz

by AG Hair

CLOUD air light volumizing mousseFormulated with over 98% plant-based and naturally-derived ingredients, Cloud air light volumizing mousse delivers dynamic yet weightless performance. Natural corn starch, tilia tomentosa bud extract, and sugar cane...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ag Hair Care Natural Cloud Air Light Volumizing Mousse 3.6 oz!
Jen S.
Nice mousse. Light and has decent hold. Price is a bit higher than I would like but it is curly girl approved.
Sandy S.
I liked this light air mousse. Perfect for everyday curls. I did the job in keeping my curls in place, it is expensive but worth it.
Sarah W.
Centerton, AR
Ag Hair Care Natural Cloud Air Light Volumizing Mousse 3.6 oz uploaded by Sarah W.
Expensive for the amount you get. Not a fan of the smell. You can smell it at Ulta before purchasing and I suggest you do
Jessica F.
Ag Hair Care Natural Cloud Air Light Volumizing Mousse 3.6 oz uploaded by Jessica F.
This mousse is great to add in my roots for a little volume without the tacky, stickiness I have experienced with other mousse. It is light, smells nice, and it's pretty subtle. It's not a super strength, crunchy kind of mousse, but more for some subtle root lift, whether you blow out your hair or let it air dry.
Kayla S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Purchased this during the ulta beauty hair deals! I use this product to give my roots a little lift and to add some body to my hair. Overall it’s a decent light product. The smell is why I gave it 4 stars, not a huge fan of that but the product itself is pretty good!
Rachel G.
elgin
I absolutely love this foam mousse. It gives me the most beautiful clumpy curls and makes my hair look beautiful. I wouldnt change a thing about it. Deff worth the money id reccomend this over and over.
Mary W.
Ag Hair Care Natural Cloud Air Light Volumizing Mousse 3.6 oz uploaded by Mary W.
My hairstylist used this on me a while back. I love their products and you don’t need much of it. Cruelty free line, a little on the spendy side but well worth it! Would highly recommend this product. It gives me volume without weighing my hair down and making it look oily.
Greta S.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this mousse! It adds volume and texture to my hair without weighing it down or looking like I have a ton of product in. The scent is nice, natural and subtle which I love. Highly recommend!
Kendra S.
Clearfield, UT
My favorite for my thin fine hair. I put a little through my roots and round brush for max volume. It’s great. The scent is kind of meh, but you honestly can’t smell it in the hair so... win? It’s eco friendly, and natural and I love that! I also love that portion of my purchase goes to the one girl can Africa fund!
Elizabeth V.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I have long fine wavy hair, the weight of my hair by the length usually has my hair loss of wave. This product brings out the waves without weighing down, without getting stiff/crunchy. It’s touchable and has body. Definitely recommend for fine hair ladies.

Looking for your answer?