AG Hair Care Fast Food Conditioner 6 fl oz

by AG Hair

Fast Food feeds, smooths and calms frizzy, thick or coarse hair instantly

Nourishes and detangles dry, lifeless hair; Ultralight formula helps prevent split ends, adds moisture, shine and vitality; Leave in for lasting protection. Leave on condition; Nourish, detangle and help prevent split ends

Does this product cause your hair to go oily faster?
Where do I find this product?
Do I have to leave conditioner over the next head bath?AG Hair Care Fast Food Conditioner 6 fl oz
Start your review of AG Hair Care Fast Food Conditioner 6 fl oz!
Tish T.
Mount Airy, NC
AG Hair Care Fast Food Conditioner 6 fl oz uploaded by Tish T.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a really good leave on hair conditioner for your hair especially if you have really dry damaged hair it really helps with that. Umm not so much on controlling hair frizz but I would still recommend the product because it does do many other things for your hair
Raleigh A.
Fairburn, GA
AG Hair Care Fast Food Conditioner 6 fl oz uploaded by Raleigh A.
This is a pretty good leave in conditioner. It has a very thick consistency. It adds lots of moisture, but it wasn’t the best at helping control my frizz. If you are looking for something for frizz, I wouldn’t recommend this. But I liked how much moisture it added.
Shayla H.
AG Hair Care Fast Food Conditioner 6 fl oz uploaded by Shayla H.
a very nice leave in!!! it smells so wonderful and has my hair feeling silky soft all day long! i recommend this to others! it’s very long lasting and also helps with dead ends! would repurchase in future!
Missy H.
Xenia, OH
AG Hair Care Fast Food Conditioner 6 fl oz uploaded by Missy H.
I have very thick hair and course I used this the other day and WOW it really actually works. Let me know what you think and have a wonderful day!!!
Sheyla D.
Los Angeles, CA
AG Hair Care Fast Food Conditioner 6 fl oz uploaded by Sheyla D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Help your prevent heat damage. Keep your hair feeling smooth all day. Keeps you shiny and healthy.
Janel H.
Jackson, GA
AG Hair Care Fast Food Conditioner 6 fl oz uploaded by Janel H.
Purchased at: ULTA
My daughter has super dry hair- we put this in it before bed after her shower and it works wonders through the night, leaves it super soft for morning
Taylor G.
Palm Desert, CA
AG Hair Care Fast Food Conditioner 6 fl oz uploaded by Taylor G.
I had high hopes for this product because I have bleached hair that is dry and prone to breakage, however after using this product I haven’t really noticed a difference at all. It has absolutely no smell which I know some people like but I really like my hair products to smell good so that was also a disappointment for me. I will use up this bottle but will not purchase again.
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
AG Hair Care Fast Food Conditioner 6 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer J.
Disclosure: I received my AG Hair Care Fast Food Conditioner 6 fl oz #complimentary from FabFitFun Box in exchange for trying / sharing my experience with this product. I have long blonde color treated (for grays) frizzy course hair. I love and recommend AG Hair Care Fast Food Conditioner 6 fl oz. This AG Hair Care Fast Food Conditioner 6 fl oz smells amazing and works great. You have to try it! Thanks for the wonderful leave in hair conditioner. @AG Hair Care Fast Food Conditioner 6 fl oz @Influenster #contest #hairfood #moisture #haircare #aghaircare #gorgeous locks #no more frizz #leave it in
Diana R.
Palmdale, CA
AG Hair Care Fast Food Conditioner 6 fl oz uploaded by Diana R.
I received this in my FabFitFun box and really helps my hair, I just use it when I feel my hair is very dry cause is a little heavy.
Vanessa K.
Seattle, WA
AG Hair Care Fast Food Conditioner 6 fl oz uploaded by Vanessa K.
I got this in my spring FFFbox and I haven’t used it until now. I showered last night and put it in my hair then I blow dried it ( which I don’t always do) then braided it and went to seep. I woke up and took the braids out and my hair is soo soft and shiny and light. I have very thick, heavy and sometimes frizzy hair and this product is amazing on it. I am definitely going to keep using this leave in conditioner.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Harman K.
Mississauga , ON
il y a un an
Theresa F. il y a 8 mois
Put it in after washing and conditioning and leave it in to dry/style