BY AG HAIR

Get directly to the root of flat, lifeless hair. Bigwigg is specially formulated to actively support hair where it needs it most, at the root. Alcohol-free, Bigwigg doesn’t dry out hair and is the ideal volume booster for all hair types and lengths.

Volume Factor: 4/5

What's In It

• VP/VA copolymer – provides hold yet rinses out of the hair effortlessly, leaving no residue or build-up
  • Dimethicone – softens, shines and smoothes hair while providing thermal protection
  • Benzophenone-4 – PABA-free sunscreen protects hair from UV rays

Buy on ULTA*
Candace L.
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
This is a great root volumizer! This does not make the hair greasy at the root and doesn't weigh down the hair. I have coarse, thick, long hair and because of that my hair at my roots always look flat. This is easy to apply at the roots, a little bit goes a long way!! You will spray the product at the roots and then rub in the product. I typically section off my hair into four separate parts and spray the volumizer at the roots. This is a great product that I have been using for years now and I haven't found anything that gives me volume at the root that lasts until my next shampoo ( I typically wash my hair once a week). An added bonus, this will last forever and it smells great too! If you don't like big hair...then this product isn't for you!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
This is a really awesome root lifter! Lasts all day long and didn't make me feel itchy. I have very sensitive skin so it's hard to find products that don't irritate my skin.
Rileigh W.
Rileigh W.
greenwood, IN
I love this root volumizer. It is thick and creamy and leaves my hair looking like it got a fresh blowout. I think it is kind of expensive but worth the price if you need something super reliable! I have never had a root volumizer that worked this well!