AG Hair BB Cream Total Benefit Hair Primer

by AG Hair

BB Cream is the go-to, multifunctional hair primer, filling, smoothing, moisturizing and protecting hair against heat styling appliances and colour fading with AG’s exclusive CARE complex. This super rich, silky priming cream prepares and protects the hair prior to styling, evening-out porosity and leaving hair feeling thicker and healthier. AG's super rich, silky priming cream prepares and protects the hair prior to styling, evening-out porosity and leaving hair feeling thicker and healthier. Colour Care BB Cream Total Benefit Hair Primer is formulated with these 10 amazing benefits:

• Fills uneven hair cuticle
  • Thickens hair
  • Moisturizes and smoothes frizz
  • Adds silkiness
  • Protects against colour fading with AG's CARE Complex
  • Protects against UVA/UVB rays
  • Protects against damage from heat styling tools
  • Anti-aging so hair won't become brittle
  • Humidity-resistant
  • Primes hair to maintain style longer between shampoos

No salt. No PABA. No parabens. No gluten. No DEA. No animal testing.

How To Use:

Emulsify a dime size amount in the palms and work through damp hair from ends to root. Apply preferred styling products as desired, or simply leave and style dry.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Polyacrylate 13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Aminopropyl Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Hydrolized Keratin, Butylene Glycol, Sunflower Seed Extract, Panthenol, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate , Euterpe Oleracea Berry Extract, Aronia Arbutifolia/aronia Melanocarpa Berry Extract,vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Berry Extract, Garcinia Mangostana Fruit Extract, Aristotelia Chilensis Fruit Extract, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Silk Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tropolone, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Parfum/Fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AG Hair BB Cream Total Benefit Hair Primer!
How would you rate this product?
Steffi B.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love this stuff! It doesn't break me out and it keeps my hair so moisturized. And it lasts forever! I will continue to repurchase!
Justine A.
3,034 reviews
This is such a great product. My hairdresser recommended this for me. The AG products are gentle and natural and have great results. Makes my hair smooth and protects against heat damage.
Gina O.
Saint Louis, MO
This hair BB cream is my fave hair product I've ever had! It was recommended to me by my stylist/BFF. I love the way it smells, and it makes my hair feel so healthy. I'm so happy that I found the perfect leave-in treatment for my hair!
Arielle A.
Cincinnati, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
It works like a normal hair primer. Helps to protect damage from heat and create a barrier to help protect hair color from fading. However I found if I used it to much it made my hair feel really slick and funny feeling
Stephanie B.
Rochester, NY
This is like your all in one. Well worth the money, and a little goes a long way. I have thick color treated hair and this smooths down my hair for multiple days. Def recommend.
Emmalyne V.
Acworth, GA
This product made an instant difference for me. My fine, straight, purple hair wasn't styling particularly well. When I blow dried it, I was frustrated by the texture and flyaways. After one use of the AG BB Cream, my hair is so much softer and more manageable. After blow drying, the flyaways were gone and my hair settled the way I wanted it to, improving the look of my pixie cut by a long shot. This will definitely be a re-purchase.
Sarah H.
Lexington, KY
I love the AG BB cream! I use it before I curl or straighten my hair and then use a little after I’m done to smooth away flyaways. Makes my hair shiny and smooth, too.
Jordan K.
I love this product because it helps protect my color, acts as a leave in conditioner AND protects my hair from heat. All while leaving my hair soft and shiny without leaving it greasy or weighed down. I prefer to towel dry my hair first, then apply one pump through just the ends and blow dry immediately after. I’ve left in my hair without drying right after and it left my hair a little crunchy.
Jess Mads B.
Burlington, WI
I'm addicted to this stuff! It's the best heat protector and it leaves my hair so soft! It's perfect for frizz and flyaways too!
Diana M.
Williams, CA
Let me start by saying this is amazing for fine hair! I have curly fine hair and this product does not weigh down my hair or make my hair super oily. It's an all in one product: it protects from heat, defrizzes, moisturizes, thickens hair, and makes my hair more manageable. It's worth every penny!

Looking for your answer?