AfterShokz Bluez Open Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphones

by Aftershokz

AfterShokz Bluez 2 Headphones let you enjoy your music without tuning out from the world around you. Using AfterShokz s OpenFit design the headphones guide mini vibrations through your cheekbones to your inner ears delivering sound without plugging or covering your ears. Exceptionally lightweight and comfortable the open-ear listening experience is further enriched through innovative technologies like PremiumPitch dual-suspension transducers that guarantee high-quality bone-conduction audio. Meanwhile LeakSlayer significantly reduces natural sound leakage. Connecting to your mobile or iPod via Bluetooth AfterShokz Bluez 2 allow wireless freedom that doesn t have to be plagued by traditional limits. Confidently stash your mobile device anywhere on your body or even just somewhere nearby without the inconvenience of signal drops and music skips. Built for the mobile and active lifestyle AfterShokz Bluez 2 are nanotechnology-treated to repel sweat and have dual microphones to ensure crystal-clear voice communication. Offering six hours of play time per charge the headphones also come with optional reflective safety strips that will increase visibility in darkness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AfterShokz Bluez Open Ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphones!
How would you rate this product?
Leesburg, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
My first bone conduction headphones that I always wanted to try them, but I wasn’t sure how they would fit. They are surprisingly really comfortable you can hear the sound really well, and I love that I can hear also my surroundings.the music quality isn’t great, but it is just fine for working out, or listening to podcast
Meriden, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
These are wonderful! My husband was looking for a Bluetooth headset and I found these in Amazon. They sit outside the ear which is perfect because they do not block out all noise. The sound quality for music and phone calls is great. They have about a 6 hour use time. Charging is done with USB. My husband has used these everyday for 2 weeks straight.