Afterglow Cosmetics Ultra Matte Eye Shadow

by Afterglow Cosmetics

Are the lighter colors of this line exceptionally pigmented? I have a very hard time finding light whites/cream colors that are very pigmented.
Where can i buy this?
Start your review of Afterglow Cosmetics Ultra Matte Eye Shadow!
bernardsville, NJ
Review for: Ultra Matte Eye Shadow Cream
This matte shadow is very great. I put it over my very shiny eye shadow and it works great!! Would recommend 100%.
Richardson, TX
Review for: Ultra Matte Eye Shadow Cream
Perfect matte eyeshadow to be used as a base or a brow bone highlight if you don't want a shimmer!
Proctorville, OH
Review for: Ultra Matte Eye Shadow Cream
This product is perfect. It lasts for a long time which is one of it's best traits. I try to use this daily. I prefer light colors, which is another reason this is perfect for everyday use. I've used it for quite some time and I would recommend it to anyone.
Miami FL
Review for: Ultra Matte Eye Shadow Khaki
Love this product, beacuse you can use it for a every day makeup look, it goes great on to you're brow bone, on to you're cupids bow, it's a great for highlite for face, the packaging it's just fine i would like to be a compact eyeshodow, beacause of the pigment of it and yes i would recomended
Review for: Ultra Matte Eye Shadow Khaki
The perfect Matte color! Works great for oily skin and stays all day! Looks great as an eyebrow highlight or in the inner corners of the eye :)
Review for: Ultra Matte Eye Shadow Khaki
Greatest eye shadow ever! It on smooth and blends really well! A little goes a long way!
Review for: Ultra Matte Eye Shadow Khaki
Love it. great for a long day & for needing make up to stay. great matte finish. highly recommended
MASSILLON
Review for: Ultra Matte Eye Shadow Khaki
Love ulta and love their eyeshadow... it stays on longer than cover girl or any other product out there.
London
Review for: Ultra Matte Eye Shadow Cocoa
This matte eye shadow can have fall outs but they are able to be easily sweepend away. They are quite hard to apply on your lids. There can be improvement with the fineness. My eye colour is brown. I wouldn't buy this again as it gives a lot of fall out and tends to fall off.