Afterglow Cosmetics Organic Mineral Foundation uploaded by Amy S.

BY AFTERGLOW COSMETICS

Geinimar C.
Review for: Ivory, Beige

The probe and I love it, leaves an incredible coverage is super matte is easy to work on the face and has many venefas for oily skins
Esther A.
Maracay
Review for: Pearl
I have been using Afterglow Mineral Foundation for over a decade and no matter what other brands I try, I keep coming back to it because nothing covers like it plus with my oily, sensitive skin I am limited to those mineral foundations that do not contain Bismuth Oxychloride, which gives me a rash. Even Bare Minerals in the Matte type (which doesn't have BO in it) does not compare AT ALL. I can put tons of that on and it still won't cover as well as the Afterglow foundation. If you are over 50 and looking for a little more coverage Afterglow Mineral foundation is great, plus if you have oily skin it does not settle in the pores or cake up. I can put more on and it will not look caked or cracked. Plus it gives my skin a welcome warm glow, which after 50 is a plus. Other mineral foundations including Bare Minerals make me look like a dead fish and settle in the pores. Despite the high price, it does last a LONG time so in reality it is a bargain.
yonara m.
Review for: Beige
Esse pó é muito muito bom ele faz uma selagem maravilhosa na base e da uma suavidade e faz com que a base não craquele
C B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mineral foundation. I love using it alone as a light powder foundation, over liquid foundation as setting powder, and spritzing it with a hydrosol to create a more glowy complexion.
Amy S.
Fort worth, TX
Review for: Sunset
I really like this product it leaves my face looking natural and soft looking.
Review for: Sepia
I'm picky when it comes to foundation coverage. This product goes on smoothly and last all day. It feels very light on the face almost as if you're not wearing any. A little goes a long way with this mineral foundation which is another big plus for me!
Flavia Maria R.
Review for: Sunset
Gostaria de experimentar esse pó solto para dar minha opinião, dou 5 estrelas por ouvir falar que e ótimo.
Abbie P.
Marquette, MI
Review for: Beige
This stuff is so light on my face. I love it. The color blends well with all different skin tones.
Hany G.
Review for: Sepia
Love love love mineral foundations! Always leave face with beachy glow! Face also feels smoothr
NiNi E.
Charlotte , NC
Does these foundation work for all skin types?
Julie A.
Palisades Pk, NJ
How is this foundation for combination skin?
gaith b.
tozeur-dugache
Julie A.
Palisades Pk, NJ
How is this foundation for combination skin?
Paola M.