Esther A.
Maracay
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Pearl
I have been using Afterglow Mineral Foundation for over a decade and no matter what other brands I try, I keep coming back to it because nothing covers like it plus with my oily, sensitive skin I am limited to those mineral foundations that do not contain Bismuth Oxychloride, which gives me a rash. Even Bare Minerals in the Matte type (which doesn't have BO in it) does not compare AT ALL. I can put tons of that on and it still won't cover as well as the Afterglow foundation. If you are over 50 and looking for a little more coverage Afterglow Mineral foundation is great, plus if you have oily skin it does not settle in the pores or cake up. I can put more on and it will not look caked or cracked. Plus it gives my skin a welcome warm glow, which after 50 is a plus. Other mineral foundations including Bare Minerals make me look like a dead fish and settle in the pores. Despite the high price, it does last a LONG time so in reality it is a bargain.