Afterglow Cosmetics Organic Mineral Blush

by Afterglow Cosmetics

I have been looking for a new blush for a while, and was wondering how smoothly this one went on?
I have been looking for a great blush the is a cool tone and won't dry out my foundation. would you say this is a cool or warm tone?
Start your review of Afterglow Cosmetics Organic Mineral Blush!
How would you rate this product?
OMG. I really love this product! I usually put on dark blush, because I don't like a bright color. One swipe with this product is all you need. And it's really pigmented.
Modesto, CA
Love this product. Goes on smoothly and gives you that perfect rosy cheek. Product is really pigmented so a little goes a long way.
Atwater, CA
I love the fact that its organic & is very pigmented. It really does give a little glow
West vancouver, British Columbia
I totaly loooove this product. it goes on so smoothly and the colour is great! also, it does not make my face break out like some blushes do