Afterbite Original 0.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Courtney C.

BY AFTER BITE

Find First Aid at Target.com! AFTERBITE ORIGINAL 0.5 FL OZ see more...

Buy on Target
Courtney C.
This smells awful but it does the trick. Mosquitos love me and I get large welts where they bite me. I believe I got this rather cheap. It was recommended to me by a friend. I've used it on my kids as well. Works quick.
Supattra S.
Rosemead, CA
Mosquitoes LOVE me. Every summer my body is like a feeding ground for the little things. I purchased this from Target in hopes that it would soothe the agonizingly itchy bug bites but the product only seems to be effective for at most five minutes. It gets annoying having to reapply so often.
Gwyneth L.
Huntington, WV
I am filet mignon to mosquitoes so during the summer I always have a numerous mosquito bites. Afterbite is the only product that helps me not itch. This is affordable and I always stock up in the spring in anticipation of the summer. I would recommend this to everyone with itchy bites.
Sarah N.
Conway, NH
This works great! It smells horrible, but it works instantly right after being applied to a mosquito bite! It has worked for me every time and i recommend it!
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
This product does take care of the itching from insect bites. However, feels like the devil's spit. HAHA The smell isn't the best, but it does seem to work.
Melissa R.
Collierville, TN
My son is a magnet for bugs, Afterbite saves us all the time!!!! I wish there were more stars available!!!! Now we can sit outside with no worries.
Renar B.
It's great for relief in the summer time! I've used this since I was young. Used to feel like a bad sting but growing up it stings so good! I always pack it for camping and there's no itch at all after a few hours!
Samantha F.
Great product for camping, hiking or someone like me who lives in a rural area. It almost immediately stops the itch of a bug bite. It is worth the smell and price for sure.