After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion 1.70 Ounces

After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion Description: Enriched with Grape Seed Oil Formulated for Perfection Daily moisturizer for new and existing tattoos After Inked effectively moisturizes existing tattoos and naturally helps tattoos to look healthier- Paraben-Free- Fragrance-Free- Gluten-Free- Non-Petroleum Based Free Of Parabens, Fragrance, Gluten, Petroleum, Cruelty- Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease-Product Features: After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion Directions- Apply a thin layer of After Inked to clean hands and gently massage over entire tattoo until lotion is no longer visible- Repeat 2 to 3 times a day or as needed to keep your tattoo moist- Continue using After Inked every day to keep your tattoos vibrant- Do not combine with any other products- Ingredients: Aqua (water), vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, glycerin (veg), stearic acid (veg), butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), synthetic beeswax, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, cetyl alcohol (veg), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, benzyl alcohol and dehydroacetic acid (natural preservative)-(Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 893263002054 S SKU: SPDSP27087

I got a new tattoo on leg about 7 months ago. To this day it raises and itches. Would this help?
I'm planning to get a big colorful tattoo and i want the best product out there to take care of it right after it's done. Would you recommend this to take care of a new tattoo?
Start your review of After Inked Tattoo Moisturizer and Aftercare Lotion 1.70 Ounces!
How would you rate this product?
Belleville
Kept my tat very moisturized.  Didnt peel at all.
Colors stay vibrant . I have a rat that's 30yrs old and I apply the lotion n it looks as vibrant as the day I got it.
Kept my tat very moisturized.  Didnt peel at all.
Saint Marys, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have given this to my client after microblading for a while now and it really helps the pigment last and keeps the skin hydrated. My clients love it. It works great. Keeps the skin hydrated for post treatment and great for homecare!!!!!!!!!!!
Fort Worth, TX
I really loved this stuff. Sad I can’t find it anywhere and it’s kind of expensive. Put on during the healing process and they heal faster, less itching (I had no itching when I used this) kept them looking fresh for much longer.
Austin, TX
This product I love because it does not feel greasy at all, withing my 2nd tattoo I tried this product and it left my tattoo feeling hydrated for HOURS AND HOURS !! I live how it makes my tattoo look very bright this minimizes the itch as well which I loved. It is a little bit pricey l, but believe me it's so so worth it the best thing is.all you need is very little amount so it goes a long way would highly recommend this product!
Grantville , GA
Purchased at: Amazon
After Inked is pretty good stuff. I used it on my most recent tattoo, and I definitely think it helped way better than the things I’ve tried in the past. It helped my skin to heal faster, and helped to cutdown on the scabbing, and drying that happens afterwards. Great product that I would highly recommend to anyone.
High Point , NC
I tried this product and have to say didn't love it completely. I tried this on one of my last and found it was thin and didn't last long. I also found that in doing so my tat was drying more quickly and scabbing. I switched over to another product and saved my tattoo. I wouldn't recommend for a big piece.
Warner Robins, GA
It does what it says it’s going to do. Tattoo aftercare is huge and you can easily ruin delicate and expensive art with something that’s not made for this exact purpose. Protect your investment and use the right stuff, please. Unless you got an infinity symbol tramp stamp, then do whatever you want.
1458 parson grove church rd
Love this took care of my tattoos good left them less chafed and sensitive after they were done love this product and so do my tattoos they are just as vibrant now as they was when I got them done so I can not complain at all 😍😚😙 I would use again and I do still use it on the regular
Selma
I used this product as soon as I got my tatto and I can say that it worked pretty good,  I could see that my skin wasn’t dry or had any type of bumps due to dryness. It’s not that expensive and it really works if you apply it properly on your tattoo. 100%
Hogansville, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I recently started my thigh tattoo and this was the first time I have tried this lotion instead of just using plain old petroleum jelly. I like this lotion a lot. It helped the tattoo to never get overly dry and scab up as much as usual. It also was very hydrating.